+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical request after upfront medical

atlanticbay

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
i submitted my Study permit with complete documents with upfront medicals done and same was attached along with my application
after 25 days CIC sent me a form IMM1017_1 asking me to do the medicals. i submitted a webform and its been 8 days i havent heard anything from them.
is there anything i could do please.
Submitted along with medicals on Sep 16
Biometric done on Sep 17
Medicals requested again on Oct 22

Reactions: girlonsneaks

girlonsneaks

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
i submitted my Study permit with complete documents with upfront medicals done and same was attached along with my application
after 25 days CIC sent me a form IMM1017_1 asking me to do the medicals. i submitted a webform and its been 8 days i havent heard anything from them.
is there anything i could do please.
Submitted along with medicals on Sep 16
Biometric done on Sep 17
Medicals requested again on Oct 22

we have the same problem. medical passed last dec.4 2020, and then on dec. 19, 2020 I just recieved medical request on my gckey account. I already sent my unexpired medical through webform again. but until now no changes. I decided to have my medical exam again since it expired last jan.8, 2021.

how about you? what did you do? is there any movement?

MVINOTH005

Nov 26, 2020
we have the same problem. medical passed last dec.4 2020, and then on dec. 19, 2020 I just recieved medical request on my gckey account. I already sent my unexpired medical through webform again. but until now no changes. I decided to have my medical exam again since it expired last jan.8, 2021.

how about you? what did you do? is there any movement?
I too was on the same boat. I submitted the application and gave bio on 28-Oct-2020 with upfront Medical. After that, no updates in CG Key except Bio. When I raised a webform on 06-Jan-2021 about the status of my application, Colombo embassy replied back requesting medical and stated that they have sent the medical request on 29-Oct, which I never received. I replied them back and attached the medical again. On 08-Jan the SP was approved and Now the PP is stamped. So Dont worry guys. Just reply them and state the fact that the medical was sent upfront. (even after approving, the status of Medical hasn't changed in my CG Key. :))

Jan 19, 2021
Hi
I am in a similar situation
Applied 13 oct
Medical Upfront 24 nov
Medical request 7 dec
I have uploaded my eMedical Information sheet through webform twice. Please help. Am I missing out on something.
I applied from Pakustan online nonsds what is my visa office. How do I get contact info of that visa office

Reactions: Rupinder brar

abdulcs

Mar 6, 2022
Hi
I am in a similar situation
Applied 13 oct
Medical Upfront 24 nov
Medical request 7 dec
I have uploaded my eMedical Information sheet through webform twice. Please help. Am I missing out on something.
I applied from Pakustan online nonsds what is my visa office. How do I get contact info of that visa office
Hello Brother,

Is your medical updated?
I am asking because I am facing the same issue.
Medical Upfront 5 Nov
Applied 10 Nov
Still got medical request on 29 Nov.
I have been waiting since then and it's March now.
And I haven't received any update.

Loli 123

May 24, 2021
Hello Brother,

Is your medical updated?
Medical Upfront 5 Nov
Applied 10 Nov
Hello my mother did upfront medical exam 7months ago for super visa and 2 months ago she got medical exam request and so my mom did again the medical exam on 2nd February but 3rd February it shows that he medical exam passed but since that day no update ? Anyone have any idea is this normal

lokidoki

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2021
Hello Brother,

Is your medical updated?
Medical Upfront 5 Nov
Applied 10 Nov
Hi
Did you update your medicals via webform? Was it successful?
i also got medicals request, however i already passed medicals (after i submitted my app, but prior to medical request)..
not sure how to inform them about my medicals, i have submitted multiple webforms at this point, and unsuccessful so far..

Devika Gopan

Feb 20, 2023
Hello Brother,

Is your medical updated?
Medical Upfront 5 Nov
Applied 10 Nov
What's your update know? Let me know, Is anyone facing this problem right now for may intake?

Nkwantabisa

Feb 21, 2023
I'm facing the same problem
Did my upfront medicals on 31st Oct 2022
Submitted application on 3rd November
Biometrics on 9th November
Medical request on 6th Feb 2023
Someone help

dianneZZ

Feb 22, 2023
pls Help we dont know what to do.. we do upfront medical. then we lodge and submitted our documenmts. my 2 Sp minor medical passed. but sp and owp medical request. we do webform and email them to submit results its already 1 wk no update in our application. yesterday my 2 SP minor got approved but SP and OWP no update. What will we do? pls help.... 1 month only due of medical request.