+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical reports not updated in IRCC account

sowbhagya

May 16, 2023
I have given my upfront medical exam on 21st april 2023 through CMM Hyderabad for applying canada student visa.

its been 3 weeks since and my medicals are not updated in IRCC account.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I have given my upfront medical exam on 21st april 2023 through CMM Hyderabad for applying canada student visa.

CMM Hyd takes time based on your medical file and results.

We submitted additional tests via CMM Hyd on Mar 28 and received by IRCC & still no update

You can call IRCC & Check if there is any inward correspondence from CMM - CMM is usually very prompt.

Your visa office has to pull the reports. In our case it is at NDVO which is taking time

Try to find out your visa office and wait

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021

Medical updating in iRCC account has nothing to do with CMM

it is about when the visa officer pulls those reports while processing your study permit

Reactions: sowbhagya

sowbhagya

May 16, 2023
Have u got any idea how many days it will take for PPR/ original passport request after we get the biometric validity letter

adeanu437564

Jul 12, 2023
Hello

I did upfront medicals in April, submitted study permit application May 27, biometrics done June 02. The agent didn't attach my e-medical slip so I submitted via webform, got an acknowledgement mail from IRCC on 9th of June and the next day I got a medical request letter. My representative raised another webform and it was acknowledged but up until now, it has not been updated.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello

I did upfront medicals in April, submitted study permit application May 27, biometrics done June 02. The agent didn't attach my e-medical slip so I submitted via webform, got an acknowledgement mail from IRCC on 9th of June and the next day I got a medical request letter. My representative raised another webform and it was acknowledged but up until now, it has not been updated.
Give it up to 6 weeks for update

adeanu437564

Jul 12, 2023
Give it up to 6 weeks for update
alright then, thank you.

This morning I got a confusing mail from IRCC saying they received the use of representative form and that the previously appointed representative has been removed from my file. I did not take any action towards this neither did my representative.
My representative called concerning my medical which hasn't been updated and he was asked if he was my representative and if he submitted the IMM5476 form to which he replied yes, and the lady confirmed she could see the form in my application. But there's no other representative in the picture and I did not change any representative. could this be an error?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
alright then, thank you.

This morning I got a confusing mail from IRCC saying they received the use of representative form and that the previously appointed representative has been removed from my file. I did not take any action towards this neither did my representative.
My representative called concerning my medical which hasn't been updated and he was asked if he was my representative and if he submitted the IMM5476 form to which he replied yes, and the lady confirmed she could see the form in my application. But there's no other representative in the picture and I did not change any representative. could this be an error?
Yes sometimes when certain batch jobs run in the system it could lead to such letters. I have seen this happen to one of my TRV applications where multiple letters were received all empty.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello there, it's already over 6 weeks but no update. The school I applied to already sent a mail and gave me until 8th of August to send proof of approved study permit.
You may have to defer to another intake if no decision in your favor.

Nidhisingh

Sep 6, 2023
Hi
I did my medical exam before submission of my PNP file few days ago i recieved email for medical survillance to follow the instructions i did all test spuctum skin test Qtf everything was negative and i recived email from medical survillance that no action is required from you at this time you completed every action and will inform IRCc in feb 2023 and my medical was showing completed on my online account in this july my medical got expired and they requested me new medical i di that on july 27 2023 and its still not updated showing its in progress its more than 1 month now when i called IRcc they said they recieved email in office regards medical on 16 august 2023 i am just worried why its still not updated i am little worried my reports Xra everything is normal why ircc taking long time to process

dpresido

Aug 3, 2023
I need help please.

Here's a timeline of my situation:
  1. I completed my upfront medical examination on May 31st, 2023.
  2. I was asked to undergo a Sputum test, which concluded on June 3rd.
  3. I applied for a Study Permit on July 2nd.
  4. Despite this, I received a notification from IRCC to undergo another medical examination on or before August 30, 2023.
  5. The medical facility advised me to wait until the results of the Sputum test were available.
  6. Prior to that the LDNPPMD (I assume this is a medical authority) recommended that I revisit my medical physician after reviewing my upfront medical examination.
  7. The Sputum test came back negative, but the medical facility required me to have another chest X-ray, which I completed on September 1, 2023.
  8. The medical facility sent the updated medical results to IRCC on September 4, 2023; and also sent me a copy of the updated results.
As of now, IRCC has not updated my medical status. I'm uncertain whether I should submit a webform to IRCC with the medical results that the facility also sent to me. I'm feeling a bit anxious about the situation. Currently, my eligibility and biometric processes are completed, with only the medical and background check pending.

Thank you for your assistance.