+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Report Form imm 1017E

mr dj

Nov 26, 2014
I have received an email from the CIC about the Medical report form but the form IMM 1017E isn't attached on the said email. I forwarded the same email to the CIC as instructed but until now I have not received any reply from them. I have received their email a month ago. Please help me, I need instructions on how to inform the CIC about my problem. Will St. Lukes allow me to undergo medical exam without IMM 1017E?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr dj said:
I have received an email from the CIC about the Medical report form but the form IMM 1017E isn't attached on the said email. I forwarded the same email to the CIC as instructed but until now I have not received any reply from them. I have received their email a month ago. Please help me, I need instructions on how to inform the CIC about my problem. Will St. Lukes allow me to undergo medical exam without IMM 1017E?
The medical forms are numbered, and you will need to bring the IMM 1017E that has your information, to the PP/DMP. The PP cannot go through with the IME without the IMM1017E form; this only is allowed in cases of upfront medical for certain Family Class sponsorship applications - not PNP.

Which visa office is processing your application? Reply back to the email, but in the subject line, put in URGENT, and state you cannot comply to the request/requirement for the medical examination "due to the omission by your office of attaching form IMM1017E". And then state - "it has been 1 month since this was brought to your attention, and no response has been received."

.../atb

sabret00the

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC: Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Not relevant
App. Filed.......
12-Sep-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
06-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
31-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2015 (TRV Meds have not yet expired)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec 2015
Hi All,

We had applied for our WP & TRV from VFS Global Bangalore office and our Application is with Bangalore Immigration office. We have received our Medical Exam Request yesterday but we're travelling out of Bangalore tomorrow morning to Kolkata.

Is it possible to get the Medical Exam done from Kolkata and submit the receipt to VFS Kolkata office?

Thanks,
PC

Mcyndee

Jul 9, 2015
Hello,
Anyone can Help me on how to get the IMM1017e form?i have recieved a letter stating that I have to ungergo for medical exam and i would need a form sent by the immigration however the said form was not attached on the email sent to me.I need help on how to secure this as I have a week left to be completed.Can i still go for medical even without a form?and I am under PNP.I sent an enquiry but up to this date nothing has been solved yet.Im worried I might get refused.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mcyndee said:
Hello,
Anyone can Help me on how to get the IMM1017e form?i have recieved a letter stating that I have to ungergo for medical exam and i would need a form sent by the immigration however the said form was not attached on the email sent to me.I need help on how to secure this as I have a week left to be completed.Can i still go for medical even without a form?and I am under PNP.I sent an enquiry but up to this date nothing has been solved yet.Im worried I might get refused.
I think my last post should answer your queries:

The medical forms are numbered, and you will need to bring the IMM 1017E that has your information, to the PP/DMP. The PP cannot go through with the IME without the IMM1017E form; this only is allowed in cases of upfront medical for certain Family Class sponsorship applications - not PNP.

Which visa office is processing your application? Reply back to the email, but in the subject line, put in URGENT, and state you cannot comply to the request/requirement for the medical examination "due to the omission by your office of attaching form IMM1017E". And then state - "it has been 1 month since this was brought to your attention, and no response has been received."

As to the completion of medicals - please take a look at the instruction for the medical examination - does it say "to be completed by.." or "to be scheduled"? Most IME requests state you need to schedule, not complete the medical. Those are different. Completion of medical does not end when you get checked by the physician, the results have to be uploaded and a medical officer looks over the results and issues the assessment. This completes the medical checks.

Normally you are given anywhere from 30-60 days from the date of the instructions to schedule the medical - how many days were given to you?

.../atb

Mcyndee

Jul 9, 2015
hi,
Yes i have emailed them stating its urgent in my heading but apparently CIC manila has not responded appropriately to the enquiries that I am asking as I am also running against time here my due date to be completed for medical is 4 days away..anyone know if there is a no. I can contact CIC manila for this matter?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mcyndee said:
hi,
Yes i have emailed them stating its urgent in my heading but apparently CIC manila has not responded appropriately to the enquiries that I am asking as I am also running against time here my due date to be completed for medical is 4 days away..anyone know if there is a no. I can contact CIC manila for this matter?
There is no number - all inquiries are done via CSEs and email. Unless you want to drop by CEM in Makati and ask to see an official/staff for this.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/manila.asp

JulianaNola

Jul 13, 2015
Mcyndee said:
Hello,
Hi we have the same situation, until now, theres no response from visa office.

Sree82

Oct 6, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
27-Sep-2016, RPRF and Medical
Nomination.....
17-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2016
Med's Request
27-Oct-2016
Med's Done....
18-Nov-2016
Passport Req..
16-MAY-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 -MAY- 2017
LANDED..........
24-JULY-2017
Hi there,
I am in the same situation now, I also did not receive IMM1017E but I did my emedical pls reply what can I do

thanks in advance

Xi28

Jan 7, 2018
Hi everyone. Can i ask some advice from u rgarding my work permit application..im a walk in applicant at cvac philippines and didnt rely on agency whatsoever. That was oct 24 2017 and 4 montjhs passed waiting for medical instruction from the embassy but to no avail... then just this morning i received refusal letter instead. It was stated that i have not complied their request for information as i have failed to comply with their request for the completion of medical examination... but then my LMIA expired last February 28 2018 while waiting for their instruction after my submission. My question...is there such a way i could or my employer could do or comply to reverse the decision for reconsideration of my case? For the fact that after the submission of my completed application to CVAC i havent received any instruction from visa office regarding my supposed medical examination be it thru emai sms or phonecall. Pls enlighten me on what to do. Thanks

abcone

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, Can someone shed light on IMM 1017b/ IMM 1017e which one is for an upfront medical exam report form, and where can it be found/who provides this form? And Do we need to fill ourselves, and take them to the doctor's medical exam? I just booked an upfront medical for my parents dated May 15, 2023, and in the process of applying super visa for my parents soon, their Biometrics is still valid.