+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical redo even if CIC doesn't ask

Egypt007

Star Member
Feb 29, 2008
My medical will expire soon, can i redo the medical without waiting 4 CIC to tell me?? can i just use the form i used to do my 1st medical?

I know I've been asking a lot questions.. sorry! :)

Thanks!!

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
you dont have to redo medical untill they ask you to do it , dont waste money and wait untill they ask you

Egypt007

Star Member
Feb 29, 2008
I just want to do it now so i can save the 6 weeks delay, u know what i mean... I know 100% they will ask me 4 a redo so want to do it now!!

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
ofcourse if you have extra money you can thorw anyway i know few people who went embassy after medical was expired but embassy didnt require for new one as they issue visa without redo medical , you have money you can spend ,,,, another person gave you the same advise that wait untill they ask you , good luck

Egypt007

Star Member
Feb 29, 2008
Thank you very much for your concerns... I don't actually have money to throw away.. I'm just afraid if they ask me, it will be another 6 weeks.. its way to long you know....,

Thank you very much for your replies, I really appreciated!!

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
Write to them to let them know about your concerns. Its actually your choice to redo the medicals again. But i thought it will be a waste of your time and money. Its not your fault that they have stayed with the your medical results without contacting you. If i wereyou i would really consider writin to them.