+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical problem!

Sonia91

Sep 14, 2018
HI,
I didn't do medical exam, if it required by embassy, they should contact me to do it, right ??? However in my statut said:
You don't need medical exam, if something changed we will let you know.
So should I go to do it and send it to them or just wait???
I really don't know what to do!

Sonia91

Sep 14, 2018
So I can do the medical exam and send it to them or what ??
In the statut said:
You do not need medical exam, if something changed we'll let you know

lferfga

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
My application also had that status on it right after I submitted it, but a few days later they sent me a message saying I had to do the medical and the status changed to "pending medical results" or whatever it was.
So I would wait for them to contact you, from what I've read on this forum they only ask you to get your medical done after they analyze some parts of your application.

Sonia91

Sep 14, 2018
My application also had that status on it right after I submitted it, but a few days later they sent me a message saying I had to do the medical and the status changed to "pending medical results" or whatever it was.
So I would wait for them to contact you, from what I've read on this forum they only ask you to get your medical done after they analyze some parts of your application.
How long you have waited to receive the request of medical exam? As I applied on September 5th and today is the 12th day after I submitted my application in vfs office.

lferfga

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
How long you have waited to receive the request of medical exam? As I applied on September 5th and today is the 12th day after I submitted my application in vfs office.
I applied on August 28th and the request came on August 30th. But every office is different, I've seen people here say their request took weeks. My office is in Brazil.

Sonia91

Sep 14, 2018
I applied on August 28th and the request came on August 30th. But every office is different, I've seen people here say their request took weeks. My office is in Brazil.
Oh my office is in Morocco. I'll wait an other week and I hop they will contact me to do it ASAP.
Thank you

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I'll wait one more week and see if they will contact me to do it. Otherwise I'll do it and give it to vfs office, right ???
You will have to use the CSE or CIC email address to send your on electronic copy that will be given to you.. though the hospital will still send theirs too on your behalf

Sonia91

Sep 14, 2018
You will have to use the CSE or CIC email address to send your on electronic copy that will be given to you.. though the hospital will still send theirs too on your behalf
OK thank you a lot for your help.
I'll wait one more week, if they didn't contact me I'll go to do it and email it to them.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Wait for request, upfront medical should be done before application so you can submit the proof with your application.
If you do it now you will have nowhere to submit the proof and you wont have the medical request letter to give to the hospital. Just wait.

Reactions: Sonia91

Sonia91

Sep 14, 2018
Wait for request, upfront medical should be done before application so you can submit the proof with your application.
If you do it now you will have nowhere to submit the proof and you wont have the medical request letter to give to the hospital. Just wait.
Oh so I'll need to have the request before doing the medical exam.
OK so I will have to wait.
Thank you for your help