+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical problem of spouse...Please advice

Rumaan 2002

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
doctor42 said:
my email dr_yes25 @ yahoo.com Anyone can contact me at this email... because from personal message... I am unable to send message because i had tried but there is message that I am not allowed to send reply . I dont know why
your status on forum is newbie till now as make more posts i think upto 20 posts then ur status will be of a member and u will be able to make message to any body. :)

aamirdr

Oct 16, 2008
Remedical done Medical Done
Category........
Visa Office......
London now... old Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 -08- 2009
Doc's Request.
8 -10-2009
AOR Received.
8-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
16-8-2009
Med's Request
re medical done march 2014
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah in october 2014
Hi all can abybody comment. If some obe has non infectious extra pulomonary TB, cic can give visa or they will ask for treatment.

doctor42

Feb 27, 2013
i dont know exactly.. but i think VO will give u visa bcoz of non-infectious extra pulmonary TB......

Anyone else please comment.

bmtoronto

May 22, 2012
Hi All,

How do we extend the 60 days waiting period while doing medicals. My spouse has been asked to do additional tests (Sputam Test) by the physician. Is there some way we can increase the waiting period?

Thanks..

doctor42

Feb 27, 2013
yes you can write down to your visa officer who is replying your email

OR u can send CSI to extend whatever period u want. i have requested 2-3 times to extend 60-90 days
they replied positively.

you can write down your problem and request they will extend perios dont you worry

aminur

Nov 12, 2011
Dear Senior
My VO is Singapore but My is being processing in Sydney Australia.
I got email requesting medical from Australia VO.
If required to extend my Medical period from 60 to 90 days, where to write .

Best wishes,

Aminur | Dhaka

smiley04

Sep 23, 2018
Hi ..
I just want to ask we are applying for common law visa application me and my partner are done in upfront medical.
My partner is the principal unfortunately the xray medical result of my partner had prob and need to take a re-xray after 3mos.
I just want to know if my application will be on hold bec the principal/ partner is on hold?

Ty

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi ..
I just want to ask we are applying for common law visa application me and my partner are done in upfront medical.
My partner is the principal unfortunately the xray medical result of my partner had prob and need to take a re-xray after 3mos.
I just want to know if my application will be on hold bec the principal/ partner is on hold?

Ty
If you are applying to immigrate, then yes - your application will be held up. Both of you have to pass the medical in order for the PR visa to be approved.

smiley04

Sep 23, 2018
If you are applying to immigrate, then yes - your application will be held up. Both of you have to pass the medical in order for the PR visa to be approved.

-- hi thank you for answering my quiries.. i just feel sad bcoz we're almost done for all the requirements for common law ..

Thanks again

Ivanclare

Dec 14, 2018
Please i need some advice i was posted here before about our medical problems .Started it last Febuary 2018. When they saw a scar on my xray.Then i undergo sputum test which turned negative.But my xray shows there is a movement on my scars again i udergo 2ndsputum culture test,gene-xpert,skin test which all results turned negative.On my 3rd xray the scars are getting smaller.Even with all the test results they are not convince,they ask us for pulmo report and another xray.The doctor give me certification indecating i dont need any treatment since my scars shows its inactive tb or (latent tb)that was september 5.They required another further test ,another xray again this december 5 and again we comply.The xray results shows the scars are getting smaller and fading.But sadly after all the test now they ask for ct-scan.Until when its going to end?
I badly need your help guys.We are already 1 year and 1 month on our application but still we are on medical stage.We were losing hope.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please i need some advice i was posted here before about our medical problems .Started it last Febuary 2018. When they saw a scar on my xray.Then i undergo sputum test which turned negative.But my xray shows there is a movement on my scars again i udergo 2ndsputum culture test,gene-xpert,skin test which all results turned negative.On my 3rd xray the scars are getting smaller.Even with all the test results they are not convince,they ask us for pulmo report and another xray.The doctor give me certification indecating i dont need any treatment since my scars shows its inactive tb or (latent tb)that was september 5.They required another further test ,another xray again this december 5 and again we comply.The xray results shows the scars are getting smaller and fading.But sadly after all the test now they ask for ct-scan.Until when its going to end?
I badly need your help guys.We are already 1 year and 1 month on our application but still we are on medical stage.We were losing hope.

No one here can tell you how long it will take. IRCC needs to be convinced you don't have active TB in order for your medical to be approved. TB is taken extremely seriously in Canada. You need to follow the instructions you've been given and complete the additional tests requested until IRCC is satisfied.