+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical #ppr

Aman pradhan

Mar 25, 2023
i got medical exam done and they said there is small scar in my upper lungs and physician called me for re-xray and they found it in second xray too. they provided grade as "His chest xray shows fibrotic lesion in bilateral upper zone. No sign or symptoms suggestive of pulmonary disease(including tuberculosis) could be elicted."

and in the question "are there strong suspicions of active tuberculosis? panel answered No.

As i was never suffered from any diseases neither by tuberculosis or pneumonia in past except by covid twice in 2021 , so what could be my case. i posted same question earlier but got no response so please help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i got medical exam done and they said there is small scar in my upper lungs and physician called me for re-xray and they found it in second xray too. they provided grade as "His chest xray shows fibrotic lesion in bilateral upper zone. No sign or symptoms suggestive of pulmonary disease(including tuberculosis) could be elicted."

and in the question "are there strong suspicions of active tuberculosis? panel answered No.

As i was never suffered from any diseases neither by tuberculosis or pneumonia in past except by covid twice in 2021 , so what could be my case. i posted same question earlier but got no response so please help.
You did get responses.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/medical-result.792650/