+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical passed to you don’t need a medical exam for the 3rd time

isucra

Dec 1, 2021
Hi guys! I’ve been reading a lot in this thread. I came commenting if anyone experienced the same thing.

It’s wondering why is that, I passed my medicals to you don’t need a medical for the 3rd time.
Application: CEC inland PR
Submitted: July 12 2021
Medical Passed: August 11
ADR: Nov 16 (ex partner doc)
ADR: Nov 30 (Proof of Separation)
Medical Change to: you don’t need a medical exam
ADR: Dec 09 (Review ADR)
Medicals: Passed on Dec 23, then changes to you don’t need medical exam on the same day
Medicals: January 04, passed
Medicals: January 05,2022 changes again to you don’t need a medica exam

also, my medicals is valid until July 2022.

again, got a ghost update couple of hours (Same day January 05,2022) but nothing has changed. It only says application updated.

Does anyone has the same experience who recieved their copr? I’m nearly reaching 6months processing times in a week. Is this a good sign? Please share your thoughts. Thank you

paramvir3003

Mar 6, 2021
Hi guys! I’ve been reading a lot in this thread. I came commenting if anyone experienced the same thing.

It’s wondering why is that, I passed my medicals to you don’t need a medical for the 3rd time.
Medicals: Passed on Dec 23, then changes to you don’t need medical exam on the same day

again, got a ghost update couple of hours (Same day January 05,2022) but nothing has changed. It only says application updated.

Does anyone has the same experience who recieved their copr? I’m nearly reaching 6months processing times in a week. Is this a good sign? Please share your thoughts. Thank you
Hey! Do you have any update after this? Please let me know.

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021

Same boat here! Any other updates?