+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Passed Then Gone

Elviebee

Dec 18, 2019
Hello everyone!
I have an existing PR application with my 5 dependents.
Last Sept 13 2021 the medical was updated passed in my account and on Sept 24 it went back to You do not need medical exam.

What is the reason for this? Anyone experienced the same?

Reactions: rainbowsunicorns

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Hello everyone!
I have an existing PR application with my 5 dependents.
Last Sept 13 2021 the medical was updated passed in my account and on Sept 24 it went back to You do not need medical exam.

What is the reason for this? Anyone experienced the same?

The same happened to me on Sept 30. I used old medicals for my spouse and I (2019). I don't think we have anything to worry about, just how they process expired medicals under the special policy.

One theory is that since the system marks or medicals as expired, an officer has to manually update it. But it really is a guessing game.

Mark1993

Aug 3, 2021
My medical expired September 5th and my account was updated to say I don't need a medical from medical passed. Haven't been told anything about getting another medical since.

Elviebee

Dec 18, 2019
Hello!
How is your process going on?
After that medical passed to you do not need medical (my thread), ircc requested for remedical of my 3 dependents last Oct 27, then again for my one other dependent Dec 6. After I submitted all their medical results,
my account was changed to submitted and medical passed Dec 11.

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Hello!
How is your process going on?
After that medical passed to you do not need medical (my thread), ircc requested for remedical of my 3 dependents last Oct 27, then again for my one other dependent Dec 6. After I submitted all their medical results,
my account was changed to submitted and medical passed Dec 11.
For me, medical passed again on Nov 10, and I received the first portal email on Nov 11. Got eCOPR, still waiting for our cards.

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Congratulation for getting your pr!
I have medical passed in my login account sunce Dec11,2021.
What do I expect next?
It's hard to say, as everyone's case is different. But, I think there is a good chance you will get your portal email in the next couple of weeks. They seem to be trying finalize as many apps as possible before end of year.

Elviebee

Dec 18, 2019
It's hard to say, as everyone's case is different. But, I think there is a good chance you will get your portal email in the next couple of weeks. They seem to be trying finalize as many apps as possible before end of year.
hopefully, it will not take long to wait once again