+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Passed Status to You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Hi guys,

I applied for a study permit at the Visa office in Lahore, Pakistan on June 21st. I had done my medical upfront on June 15 and submitted a paper application. Here is my timeline:

Upfront Medical: June 15
Paper Submission of application at local VFS: June 21
Biometric enrollment: June 21
Linked online Application: June 25
Medical Status updated to passed: June 26

Then when I logged in again on June 28, the medical passed just went away and it shows: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes

I am not sure why this has happened. Although I am in the regular time frame and it's only been 2 weeks, I want to know if anyone had a similar issue or not.

Thanks

Yetz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hi guys,

I applied for a study permit at the Visa office in Lahore, Pakistan on June 21st. I had done my medical upfront on June 15 and submitted a paper application. Here is my timeline:

Upfront Medical: June 15
Paper Submission of application at local VFS: June 21
Biometric enrollment: June 21
Linked online Application: June 25
Medical Status updated to passed: June 26

Then when I logged in again on June 28, the medical passed just went away and it shows: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes

I am not sure why this has happened. Although I am in the regular time frame and it's only been 2 weeks, I want to know if anyone had a similar issue or not.

Thanks
Hello. I am in the same situation. Were you able to sort it out?