Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
On my GCMS Notes; Latest I got on 24th May 2013 VO mentioned in Notes: Medical Expired - Please reissue. It was updated on 25 March 2013 and There is No news since then......I did not get any information if they would ask me to to re-medical or they will extend my medical.....Also the due date was June 01,2013 which is already passed ........I am really upset how These Guys are working.......Anyone in same situation??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Please share....

My application is in Process since 30th Oct 2012 and nothing has been done yet.........as per GCMS notes it is mentioned that Criminality check has been started on dec 2012 and still it is "In Progress" I don't know if they are getting these reports from the Mars or what????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: It is more than six months and they did not get criminality check report........

BeaverEager

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waitingsince2004 said:
On my GCMS Notes; Latest I got on 24th May 2013 VO mentioned in Notes: Medical Expired - Please reissue. It was updated on 25 March 2013 and There is No news since then......I did not get any information if they would ask me to to re-medical or they will extend my medical.....Also the due date was June 01,2013 which is already passed ........I am really upset how These Guys are working.......Anyone in same situation??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Please share....

My application is in Process since 30th Oct 2012 and nothing has been done yet.........as per GCMS notes it is mentioned that Criminality check has been started on dec 2012 and still it is "In Progress" I don't know if they are getting these reports from the Mars or what????? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: It is more than six months and they did not get criminality check report........

Ours also expired last January 2013 and almost 6 months has passed now without any news and reply from the emails We sent them. I'm also waiting for my GCMS file request before the month of July ends. Btw, I applied under FSWP 2011 under Canadian Embassy-Manila.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Proceed to do medicals - u dont have to wait for forms to come in - all DMP has forms available. Once done Medical is transmitted to CHC -

Opt for Doctor who is E-medical enabled to speed up the process

Once Medical is completed - write a letter along with Doctor Note that medical completed as per GCMS Notes and send it via courier to NDVO

Also send CSE to NDVO requesting update

good luck

frege

Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-12-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
28-11-2012 (copy only)
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012
waitingsince2004 said:

About the medicals, this may mean that they've applied to the medical office to extend the validity of the medicals you've already done. If that's the case, it wouldn't make sense to redo the medicals.