+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Passed and Review of Eligibility Started Same day

enelybur

Oct 28, 2018
So, my timeline is below, Regular App
May 27, 2021 - Lodge Re-application
(Medical and biometrics done, previous refusals)
June 21 - Medical Passed and review of eligibility started same day.

I wonder if how long will it take for the decision? Or, you have any idea what should the VO's next steps? Thanks.

Reactions: RumezaJ

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
So, my timeline is below, Regular App
May 27, 2021 - Lodge Re-application
(Medical and biometrics done, previous refusals)
June 21 - Medical Passed and review of eligibility started same day.

I wonder if how long will it take for the decision? Or, you have any idea what should the VO's next steps? Thanks.
Any update on yours ?

enelybur

Oct 28, 2018
Any updates on your application?
received my refusal yesterday. refusal points, the purpose of visit and Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment or your future prospects and plans. :(

Dorabach

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
received my refusal yesterday. refusal points, the purpose of visit and Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment or your future prospects and plans. :(
Sorry to hear that mate. ☹Have you got bvl along with refusal? We wont lose hope. You reapply again for winter intake.

mikrokosmos

Star Member
May 1, 2021
Sorry to hear that. :( Reapply. Don't lose hope. Apply with stronger SOP.

CanadaZizi

Jun 25, 2021
I am so sorry. Did you explain why you want to study in Canada for that program?

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
So sorry, but why they are giving same reasons to resent refusels?