+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical of new born before getting added to the application

sadath251

Feb 14, 2019
Hi,

I have submitted all the documents back in July. I asked to put my application on hold as my wife was carrying and did not get her x-ray part of medical done. I got passport of my new born and reached out to CIC thru web form on 1st Feb. I got below reply on 5th Feb

"Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:

Birth Certificate
IMM 0008
IMM 0008DEP
Passport

We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Here are my questions:

1. What will be ETA (approx) for CIC to get my new born added?
2. Can my new born undergo Medical Exam before getting added to the applcaition?
3. As my application is older than 6 months (avg processing time), when can I expect the completion of all other items.
4. I took medical exam in June. I read somewhere that you should be landing in Canada within one year of taking your medical. Is that correct?
5. If yes, how does that work for me? Will all my processing be done by June? Will CIC ask me to land before June if completed? Or, will I be asked to retake the medicals?
6. Also, can someone please list the items that I will be undergoing after application submission.

Thanks in advance,