+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical not updated

lucky220

Mar 16, 2023
hello everyone, i applied for study permit on dec 13 2023 for bachelor level. my biometrics is updated but my medical is not. i did upfront medical which was clear, and I got new medical request from ircc on Jan 25. so, I raised webform with my upfront medical report which is still not updated its been 3 months so i consult look through everything i noticed i have diffrent ime no on my upfront medical and the ircc medical request . what should i do plese help my application is still in process but medical not updated

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
hello everyone, i applied for study permit on dec 13 2023 for bachelor level. my biometrics is updated but my medical is not. i did upfront medical which was clear, and I got new medical request from ircc on Jan 25. so, I raised webform with my upfront medical report which is still not updated its been 3 months so i consult look through everything i noticed i have diffrent ime no on my upfront medical and the ircc medical request . what should i do plese help my application is still in process but medical not updated
Did you uploaded the paperwork from upfront medical? How do you know it was clear? If it was clear why did you got another request. It goes clear when IRCC looks at it and not when medical panel says so.

lucky220

Mar 16, 2023
Did you uploaded the paperwork from upfront medical? How do you know it was clear? If it was clear why did you got another request. It goes clear when IRCC looks at it and not when medical panel says so.
What you said is correct .what I mean to tell is their is nothing wrong with my medical condition and I attached my upfront medical while lodging my visa. After getting request I again send the report through webform which still not updated and I got no reply . So I went to my panel physician there was two profile of medical of my on their data one my upfront and another which was empty with my name and different ime number. Through panel physician I send email to them that I want to use my upfront medical which is still valid including new ime number and it’s already 2 days I got no reply no update

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
What you said is correct .what I mean to tell is their is nothing wrong with my medical condition and I attached my upfront medical while lodging my visa. After getting request I again send the report through webform which still not updated and I got no reply . So I went to my panel physician there was two profile of medical of my on their data one my upfront and another which was empty with my name and different ime number. Through panel physician I send email to them that I want to use my upfront medical which is still valid including new ime number and it’s already 2 days I got no reply no update
Ok.
IRCC takes a while to revert back.
Also did you uploaded the paperwork the medical panel gave you?

lucky220

Mar 16, 2023
Yes I uploaded my upfront e-medical report with the medical request I get from ircc and my will my medical will get uploaded I applied from Nepal .

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Yes I uploaded my upfront e-medical report with the medical request I get from ircc and my will my medical will get uploaded I applied from Nepal .
As you had done everything from your side, I would suggest waiting.
The thing is these days I had heard on this forum only not to go for medical until and unless requested.

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
Hi, can you please let me know if your medical got updated and how much time it took to update in the IRCC account.

kemeshia

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Any news from ircc about your medical? We have the same issue and dont want to waste money redoing the nedical.

od_nathan

Nov 7, 2023
how did it go.. I'm in the same boat, i just got saw medicals not received on my portal