+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical not updated yet, file moved to abu dhabi.

CaptJankSpoiler

Jan 17, 2021
Hello, I applied for Study permit on 22nd October 20, eligibility started on 14th Jan 21, but my medical has not updated yet (till 25th February) and yesterday my file moved from Ottawa to abu dhabi without medical update. Is it good sign? or do I have to worry? anyone with same profile and updates?

Jasdeogan

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I Called IRCC yesterday. One of the agent told me that she doesn't have access of my file because its moved to abu dhabi on 22nd February.
well, i have been trying to contact them. Could you please share the number which you dialled and, ivr options you followed and any recommend time when should i call them?

Hajraibsal

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
M
Hello, I applied for Study permit on 22nd October 20, eligibility started on 14th Jan 21, but my medical has not updated yet (till 25th February) and yesterday my file moved from Ottawa to abu dhabi without medical update. Is it good sign? or do I have to worry? anyone with same profile and updates?
Almost all pakistani files are being transferred from ottawa to abu dhabi.

Reactions: Hopenotout98

N-A

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Anyone called on that number^? Ive been trying since hours using the hangout app and it says the numbers busy. Can someone help me out