+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical not updated sds india (Possibility of ppr ?)

C.S23

Jan 23, 2021
Guys as i said earlier, my medical was passed (ghost update) and then rolled back within few days, today om 3rd Feb, i received BVL.
There is no medical update on my account, is this a good sign or bad sign?
whats your timeline?

Isha12

Feb 28, 2020
Guys as i said earlier, my medical was passed (ghost update) and then rolled back within few days, today om 3rd Feb, i received BVL.
There is no medical update on my account, is this a good sign or bad sign?
when does your medical expire?

adrianlobo13

Jun 5, 2019
I have Applied for Student Visa on 28 November, My biometrics was completed On 10Th December, 2020 but have not received any update since. What should I do please advise?

C.S23

Jan 23, 2021
@Ironclad

I have verification enrollment letter, last sem transcript, this sem timetable etc. However, the link to upload The LOA it is not visible in GC Key..It is not open. Have anyone else encountered this problem before? What should I do about it?

In my GC key, Review of additional documents is shown as not applicable, Could the request is sent by mistake? or is it a technical glitch? If so Can I expect to have a link open soon?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
@Ironclad

I have verification enrollment letter, last sem transcript, this sem timetable etc. However, the link to upload The LOA it is not visible in GC Key..It is not open. Have anyone else encountered this problem before? What should I do about it?

In my GC key, Review of additional documents is shown as not applicable, Could the request is sent by mistake? or is it a technical glitch? If so Can I expect to have a link open soon?
Send it through the web form saying that the link is not open. Once if it opens send it again not a big deal. Go for a call in to check whether the documents you sent through the web form reached to be sure.

C.S23

Jan 23, 2021
Send it through the web form saying that the link is not open. Once if it opens send it again not a big deal. Go for a call in to check whether the documents you sent through the web form reached to be sure.
Thank you...Why does my status show Not applicable?
Also, when can I expect feedback from the web form according to the current rate ? and how many days should I wait before a call in to confirm the reception of the documents?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Thank you...Why does my status show Not applicable?
Also, when can I expect feedback from the web form according to the current rate ? and how many days should I wait before a call in to confirm the reception of the documents?
I think it's instant, suggest to call after a few weekdays.