kessyg

Oct 3, 2018
india
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Otta2a
@Bendu1575

That was regarding normal processing for winter 2021 without two stage (pre-pandemic standard), for two stage BVL/Medical passed after AIP is 100% approval.

"It's plain silence when you pass stage two, no notifications will be sent" - IRCC REP - SOURCE - IRCC webinar 17.12.2020

When the final is updated to "Approved" and passport request is set to outgoing by the VO, you will receive the OPR separately (happened to one March applicant in this forum who got approved after BVL @Dreamsandhopes4ca) or it's also possible to receive both BVL/OPR at the same time.
I had a call with ircc canada, they say my bvl pass and and background still pending for security and n no update on medical applied in Aug got aip on 29th Sept. Eligibility recom pass... Whats ur take on my pass bvl.. I didn't understood what she was telling background half pending for security and stuff.. Can u help me with this query.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
I had a call with ircc canada, they say my bvl pass and and background still pending for security and n no update on medical applied in Aug got aip on 29th Sept. Eligibility recom pass... Whats ur take on my pass bvl.. I didn't understood what she was telling background half pending for security and stuff.. Can u help me with this query.
Technically your second stage is only partially assessed ( medical not started ).

You have maintained your recommend pass status for a long time, even during stage two so it means its going to be approved & only medical update is pending. If there were any problems with eligibility they would had given a refusal before starting/during stage two, so based on the trend you are good to go.

kessyg

Oct 3, 2018
india
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Otta2a
Technically your second stage is only partially assessed ( medical not started ).

You have maintained your recommend pass status for a long time, even during stage two so it means its going to be approved & only medical update is pending. If there were any problems with eligibility they would had given a refusal before starting/during stage two, so based on the trend you are good to go.
Thnq brother... Hope they clear my medical as well. I don't mind they delay my visa. I would be very happy if they clear all. My only constraint is I'm type 2 diabetic and will tht be an issue for holding my medical for so long??

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Thnq brother... Hope they clear my medical as well. I don't mind they delay my visa. I would be very happy if they clear all. My only constraint is I'm type 2 diabetic and will tht be an issue for holding my medical for so long??
That's not a big deal at all and has no correlation, it's only possible to fail the medical if you have severe conditions like TB. Send a web form if possible it may give the file some movement.

Reactions: Nuttykumar

Nuttykumar

Star Member
Aug 29, 2020
That's not a big deal at all and has no correlation, it's only possible to fail the medical if you have severe conditions like TB. Send a web form if possible it may give the file some movement.
sure I'm doing it now .. hopefully they respond now at least .... when i asked the lady from ircc, my bvl is half validated ( passed) and pending for bgc and SECURITY. what does this SECURITY meaning, i hope my BVL is cleared

Zx12345

Dec 29, 2020
sure I'm doing it now .. hopefully they respond now at least .... when i asked the lady from ircc, my bvl is half validated ( passed) and pending for bgc and SECURITY. what does this SECURITY meaning, i hope my BVL is cleared

How to call ircc from india? Someone here told we should use some app, please tell the steps.

Jaydip2406

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
How to call ircc from india? Someone here told we should use some app, please tell the steps.
Calling CIC by using TextNow App

1- CIC call centre via TextNow App
1-888-242-2100

2- English press 1

3- immigration press 1

4- transfer to citizenship and imm can processing application press 1

5- status or processing times press 1

6- become permanent resident press 2

7- application starts with E press 2

8- then enter application number followed by #

9- listen to the entered number and press 1 to confirm

10- enter the year of birth and then listen the entered number and press 1 to confirm

11- hear the details

12- then press 1 to check status (there will be a pause)

13- hear detailed status at the end press 0 to speak to agent

What is my Visa Office?
Is Eligibility Passed? When?
Is Security Passed? When?
Is Criminality Passed? When?
What is the status of Background Check?

Reactions: j8naid

Mandeep24

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hello guys, I want to raise webform for my medical and biometric updation. I not have family name on passport, so how I can fill names on form as it required both. Please help!!