+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical - New Delhi Office

S

ssingh

:) Hello Everybody

I applied under family class. New Delhi office received our passports on 9th June after medical was done on 6th June. Could anybody advise how long does it take for them to send the passports on an average.

Singh

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
Still don understand why medicals was done after the application was submitted.

Post your questions on the ND thread in my signature, a lot of ppl can help you.

S

ssingh

This is in old case of April 2007, family class. CIPC asked for medical and passports. After medical was done, passport was received at New Delhi on 8th June. How long does it take for passports to come back...

I hope this time it makes more sense what I am asking.. Processing time after medical in New Delhi to get the visa ;D

Ssandhu

Aug 8, 2011
ssingh said:
This is in old case of April 2007, family class. CIPC asked for medical and passports. After medical was done, passport was received at New Delhi on 8th June. How long does it take for passports to come back...

I hope this time it makes more sense what I am asking.. Processing time after medical in New Delhi to get the visa ;D

Hi i also sent in june..............but do dey give any conformation of passport recieved? bcoz i didn't get any. My case is of sept 2006 and i sent application to chc ND 1st tym in aug 2009. i am a dependent child and really itz been so long waiting 4 it............... ???