1-May-2014
Thanks to all.
I wish remaining list will clear ASAP.
Regards.

bagga71

Apr 8, 2014
anuj verma said:
Dear prahar51 ji
I had telephonic a interview as I told you a few days back. Its almost a month since then but neither I got mr nor my ecas status has changed. I am little worried now as if something must have gone against me. Is this delay in sending mr is a routine or in some doubtful cases.
Your valuable coments will be highly admired
Regards
dear anuj
got a telephonic verification call in the first week of feb.They spoke first to my boss and then to me on seprate lines.A few questions regarding my colleagues tenure in the office and reporting time in the morning didn't match exactly. My boss,who is usally on site tour told them that I come at 9.30 but I told them that I come at 10.A few more replies had some small differences.
Now last week I received a letter from the ndvo that they think I have mirepresented my employment.Before making any final decision they have asked to expain in writing about the difference in replies.
I think vo had been too strict in my case because most of the answers were same.
Now my question is what are my chances of approval. If they have given an opportunity to explain their concerns whether they will really consider my case leniently.
The fact is that my employment is genuine and my emplyer also spoke in my favour.
I request all the seniors to please post your comments

getcanada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
bagga71 said:
dear anuj
got a telephonic verification call in the first week of feb.They spoke first to my boss and then to me on seprate lines.A few questions regarding my colleagues tenure in the office and reporting time in the morning didn't match exactly. My boss,who is usally on site tour told them that I come at 9.30 but I told them that I come at 10.A few more replies had some small differences.
Now last week I received a letter from the ndvo that they think I have mirepresented my employment.Before making any final decision they have asked to expain in writing about the difference in replies.
I think vo had been too strict in my case because most of the answers were same.
Now my question is what are my chances of approval. If they have given an opportunity to explain their concerns whether they will really consider my case leniently.
The fact is that my employment is genuine and my emplyer also spoke in my favour.
Send them the covering letter with your explanation with the following:

Latest # months' pay slips
last 6 months' salary account bank statement
reference letter from your employer, mentioned your job responsibilities and roles.
your supervisor and HR visiting card

This should help you to reconsider.

Note: Quockly apply your GCMS... this will give you more clarity on your application.

getcanada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
bagga71 said:
dear anuj
I did received similar letter on my education however there was a mistake from my college. i sent my covering letter with updated trinscropts and halltickt proofs.

waiting for their response.
I did received similar letter on my education however there was a mistake from my college. i sent my covering letter with updated transcripts and hall ticket proofs.

waiting for their response.

Subu75

Apr 30, 2013
BC, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
8-April-2014
LANDED..........
1-May-2014
BINSON said:
DEAR FRIENDS ....
ITS DECISION MADE ON MY ECASE TODAY MORNING ....LOVE YOU ALLL AND THANKS FOR REMEBERING US IN UR PRECIOUS PRAYERS

God blessed me.... Thank God...thanks....

Just words are not enough to express the surprise & happiness we perceived on seeing the magic line "Decision Made".

The status "In Process" changed to ""Decision Made" and the following statement was mentioned inside:

"6. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

I HOPE TO GET THE PPS BACK SOON AND CONFIRM MY JOY AND HAPPINESS . PRAYING FOR MY FELLOW FORUM MEMBERS WHO ARE WAITING FOR THIS MAGICAL LINE ...ITS GOING TO COME SOON ........WAIT WITH PRAYERS..
Dear BINSON,
have you received your PP or still waiting like me?

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
feb19th 2013 RE MEDICALS 17TH JAN 2014 PP RETURNED
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Subu75 said:
Dear BINSON,
have you received your PP or still waiting like me?
STILL WAITING FOR MY DEAR PPS .HOW LONG ITS BEEN FOR U ?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
BINSON said:
Dear Binson

I pray regularly for you

Stay Blessed

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
feb19th 2013 RE MEDICALS 17TH JAN 2014 PP RETURNED
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
msaeed said:
Dear Binson

I pray regularly for you

Stay Blessed
THANK U SIR .STAY BLESSED....

Subu75

Apr 30, 2013
BC, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
8-April-2014
LANDED..........
1-May-2014
BINSON said:
I m expecting by Monday.

rawaljignesh82

Dec 27, 2010
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-June-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR :06-Oct-2010, 2nd AOR: XX Jan 2011
IELTS Request
In Process Status with Processing Date..XX Feb2012 , Last Week Processing Date changed to March 15,2012
File Transfer...
XX-Jan-2011
Med's Request
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
Subu75 said:
I m expecting by Monday.
Hi all,

I am waiting for decision made status. I just send my new born baby medical.

I just want to know that
Is that possible , (Principal applicant) I Land first in Canada and than after my wife and daughter Land (before visa expiry).

Or we all need to land at the same time??

freewilly

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
May 2013//Newborn's MR in Mar 2014
Med's Done....
28th May 2013///Newborn's MED done on 28 Mar 2014
Passport Req..
Sent on 10th Jan 2014// Newborns PP sent on 30th Mar 2014
We have sent our baby's medical n pp recently n today we got an email from vfs to call them as they need some additional docs for our daughter. We have sent everything including her birth certificate. Now vfs is closed till monday. I am very worried. What might they require at this point. Seniors please comment. We have everything at stake n we are worried if this has to do something with her medical.

rawaljignesh82

Dec 27, 2010
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-June-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR :06-Oct-2010, 2nd AOR: XX Jan 2011
IELTS Request
In Process Status with Processing Date..XX Feb2012 , Last Week Processing Date changed to March 15,2012
File Transfer...
XX-Jan-2011
Med's Request
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
freewilly said:
We have sent our baby's medical n pp recently n today we got an email from vfs to call them as they need some additional docs for our daughter. We have sent everything including her birth certificate. Now vfs is closed till monday. I am very worried. What might they require at this point. Seniors please comment. We have everything at stake n we are worried if this has to do something with her medical.
I also send my entire document. Received baby's medical. when i went for medical, doctor told me that she is healthy. when you went for baby's medical , does doctor told you anything like that??? generally doctor says if anything wrong.

Also when i send all the forms i mention baby's height 53cm and at the time of medical it was 59 cm. i am also worried that might be they ask for any explanation.

Call them up and let us know what happen.

Good luck

freewilly

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
May 2013//Newborn's MR in Mar 2014
Med's Done....
28th May 2013///Newborn's MED done on 28 Mar 2014
Passport Req..
Sent on 10th Jan 2014// Newborns PP sent on 30th Mar 2014
rawaljignesh82 said:
I also send my entire document. Received baby's medical. when i went for medical, doctor told me that she is healthy. when you went for baby's medical , does doctor told you anything like that??? generally doctor says if anything wrong.

Also when i send all the forms i mention baby's height 53cm and at the time of medical it was 59 cm. i am also worried that might be they ask for any explanation.

Call them up and let us know what happen.

Good luck
Thanks. Doctor didn't inform us of any issues.

Jack_Sulley

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-2010
Nomination.....
03-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Request
02-2013
Med's Done....
03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-2014
LANDED..........
12-2014
Guys,

My medical expired on 6 april and my passports are with them from july 2013.

2 days before, I got request of Re-medical but, only Chest X-ray for me and my wife.

Now, in email they mentioned some, IME for me my wife and said take a print of this email. Nothing mentioned about passports.

Will DMP do our medical test without passports? I am given only 30 days and 3 days are gone already.