Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recd on 24th Feb '14
bishista1 said:
Hi friends,
I have not got medical yet. I am April 2010 applicant. Should I quit this process now or is there still any chance of getting medicals??? I am FED UP with this waiting.......
Dear friend, let's hope and pray for the best. Can u pm me if there is any discrepancies with your application, I'll try to advise you with my limited experience

TO DREAMLAND

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recd on 24th Feb '14
BINSON said:
FRIEND ,
I DID REMEDICALS FOR ALL OF US ON JAN 29TH 2014 AND MY ECASE UPDATED TO MEDICAL RECIEVED ON 1ST FEB 2014 . THEY ASKED TO SUBMIT FRESH PP FOR MY WIFE AS THE LAMINATION PAGE WAS PEELING OFF SO WE SUBMITTED ALL PPS AND MEDICALS ON 30TH JAN 2014 TO NDVO .NOW WHAT DO U SAY REGARDING MY CASE WILL I HAVE TO WAIT FOR 1 YEAR LIKE THEY DID WITH ME THIS TIME..
Dear Binson, There is no reason that you have to wait again for long. I think you have all privileges to be considered beyond the queue. I have sent you a pm

desirecanada

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
bishista1 said:
Hi friends,
I have not got medical yet. I am April 2010 applicant. Should I quit this process now or is there still any chance of getting medicals??? I am FED UP with this waiting.......
The processing has become really fast now.Looks like they are in hurry to finish MI1 Applicants. so don't lose hope at this last stage.once you get medicals only a matter of few months and you will have the visa.Best Wishes...

Subu75

Apr 30, 2013
BC, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
8-April-2014
LANDED..........
1-May-2014
ccpcbc_19 said:
Hello Friends,

I checked my status on ECAS after 3 days and the status now is Decision Made.
"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Cant wait to see the maple leaf on my passport! :) :)

Can anyone tell me how many days does it take to get back the passport with Visa after Decision Made?
That's great.
It seems now that we are the tail only and whole line will be cleared very shortly.
Regards.

Charnjit

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR-05/10/10 2nd APR 12-01-2011
File Transfer...
In process since 04-05-2012
Med's Request
23-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013 medical result received line added in Ecas on 13-11-2013
Passport Req..
23-10-2013. Passport & Package received by chc ND on 23 nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 jan 2014
LANDED..........
13 mar 2014
ccpcbc_19 said:
Hello Friends,

I checked my status on ECAS after 3 days and the status now is Decision Made.
"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Cant wait to see the maple leaf on my passport! :) :)

Can anyone tell me how many days does it take to get back the passport with Visa after Decision Made?
Within 7 days. Start shopping

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
dudechd said:
Helo Parhar51 Ji

Um just getting tensed day by day, only my name is there in Sep month who havnt got DM. Its really heart breaking all my friends of same time line has got there DM & Visas. Dont knw wht to do now. I have submitted my medical in Sep again in Nov resubmitted RPRF PCC & POF for whch draft is enchased on 28 Nov. I send CSQ on 6 Dec which they confirmed of getting docs. My due date was 30 Oct 2013 according to GCMS. Dnt knw wht they doing till now, have sent them CSQ again on 28 Jan 2014 till now no reply. I have travel history of Australia, Germany, UK, France, Ireland, UAE, USA but not more than 13 days in any of the country and Canada for 25 days in this July. I got my medical in August when i was in India and when I deposited my docs my visa of Canada was valid till dec 2013, means I hav nt stayed in any country more than 6 months then what BC thy r doing. Jst getn tensed n upset cos hav to travel USA next month for my cousin wedding. If they need time should I request my PP back and apply for Tourist visa as goin to USA and will travel to Canada to my brother as its nearby....need suggestion of seniors
dudechd ji,

Ur concern is understandable.But then, every file has its individual check points.Information submitted by the applicant nd quality thereof is a determining factor.At times, we commit small mistakes which call for review by VO nd contribute to delay in process of the file.

It is my considered opinion,whenever we have exhaustive travel history its purpose should be enumerated with documentary evidence,namely if its official copies of letters from the organisation in this respect be attached.This helps clear the doubt, if at all there is any in VO'S mind.

Coming to ur case,I think u should be close to getting some good news,soon.Please note that ecas does not always suggest the action taken by the dealing officer on our files.I would not suggest NOT to recall ur PPT, at this point of time.

Please wait for sometime nd keep praying God. I hereby join u in ur prayers.Hopefully,"HIS" KINDNESS IS BESTOWED ON US .

Good luck nd May God bless all !!!!
parhar51

dudechd

Nov 5, 2013
Thanx Parhar Ji

ur words gave me hope....i was jst sending CSQ for getn my PP back but suddenly saw ur msg for me whch make me feel comfortable n hope for good at earliest. I admit my mistake of not sending docs together bt its by purely misunderstanding but as soon I realize i snd thm apology email n docs, but thn thy shud also undstn tht my case has crossed its time limit of 40 mnths. It havnt cum in my mind to disclose purpose of travel as i thought um back in time frm every country, but nw nthn can be done frm ma side.

Lets hope for the best for me & all the applicants waiting for good news

thnx once again 8) 8) :D

parhar51 said:
dudechd ji,

Ur concern is understandable.But then, every file has its individual check points.Information submitted by the applicant nd quality thereof is a determining factor.At times, we commit small mistakes which call for review by VO nd contribute to delay in process of the file.

It is my considered opinion,whenever we have exhaustive travel history its purpose should be enumerated with documentary evidence,namely if its official copies of letters from the organisation in this respect be attached.This helps clear the doubt, if at all there is any in VO'S mind.

Coming to ur case,I think u should be close to getting some good news,soon.Please note that ecas does not always suggest the action taken by the dealing officer on our files.I would not suggest NOT to recall ur PPT, at this point of time.

Please wait for sometime nd keep praying God. I hereby join u in ur prayers.Hopefully,"HIS" KINDNESS IS BESTOWED ON US .

Good luck nd May God bless all !!!!
parhar51

natasha963

May 8, 2011
Markham Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25th Apr 2014
LANDED..........
25th May 2014
Can anyone comment on how much is the cost for an infant's medical. For my medical it was Rs 3600.

natasha963

May 8, 2011
Markham Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25th Apr 2014
LANDED..........
25th May 2014
prempatel1986 said:
Thanks for the information. My best wishes. Natasha

Swaru

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2010
Doc's Request.
29th Sep 2010
AOR Received.
29th Sep 2010, 2nd AOR 4th Jan 2011, 25th April 2012 In-process
IELTS Request
Done in 2009
Med's Request
28th June 2013 :)
Med's Done....
12 July 2013, 29th July 2013 medicals received by NDVO
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28th June 2013 :), Decision Made 30th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
25th Mar 2014
LANDED..........
Planning to land in July 2nd week
Hi All,
When I got the Passport request from New Delhi, I was 8th month Pregnent, my Visa Processing was kept on hold , and in Dec we got the mail from NDVO to submit Baby's passport, but in order to submit baby's passport we had to request NDVO to send back our passports.Now we I got the passport back from NDVO, and also we got the Medical Request for my daughter as well. We are getting Her Medicals done this Saturday.

My Question is should I wait until we get the Passport request again for all the 3 Passports to be submitted , or should I directly send all the 3 passports explaining the details in the cover letter, and attaching other important required documents.

Seniors Please suggest............. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Thank you all
Swaru

Subu75

Apr 30, 2013
BC, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
8-April-2014
LANDED..........
1-May-2014
Swaru said:
Hi All,
When I got the Passport request from New Delhi, I was 8th month Pregnent, my Visa Processing was kept on hold , and in Dec we got the mail from NDVO to submit Baby's passport, but in order to submit baby's passport we had to request NDVO to send back our passports.Now we I got the passport back from NDVO, and also we got the Medical Request for my daughter as well. We are getting Her Medicals done this Saturday.

My Question is should I wait until we get the Passport request again for all the 3 Passports to be submitted , or should I directly send all the 3 passports explaining the details in the cover letter, and attaching other important required documents.

Seniors Please suggest............. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Thank you all
Swaru
send your passports.

Rajdeep_Punjab13

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Ludhiana
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Med's Request
26-06-2013
Med's Done....
08-08-2013
Interview........
Waived OFf
Passport Req..
15-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 3rd Feb2014
LANDED..........
Planning by 15th May2014
Hi friends

With the grace of Waheguru.... Almighty... I got a call from my consultants to collect the landing papers and PP.

:) :)

Can't explain in words how happy we all are in the family.

Few timelines which will help all my friends waiting for DM and Papers

1. Applied 03rd June 2010
2. Medicals rcvd - 22nd July2013 (NO other papers apart from medicals)
3. Medicals completed and ecas updated - 8th Aug2013
4. RPRF , PP and other documents requirement from NDVO - 15th Jan2014
5. All papers Send to NDVO - -22nd Jan2014
6. Ecas Updated with Decision made - 3rd Feb 2014
7. PP and Landing papers rcvd - 13th feb2014

NOTE : 1. No new PCC asked for . I Have Submitted the PCC in 2010 .
2. No interview

I have one of the rare most cases of not receiving any requirement at the time of Medicals and later on NO PCC requirement asked from NDVO. I was much tensed but finally .. It went fine...

God bless all and hope fully all the pending MI 1 cases will get over in next 15-20 days.

a_d_p

Oct 30, 2009
India
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 july 2011
AOR Received.
15 july 2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
march 2013
Med's Done....
july 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 march 2014
LANDED..........
soon
Rajdeep_Punjab13 said:
Hi friends

With the grace of Waheguru.... Almighty... I got a call from my consultants to collect the landing papers and PP.

:) :)

Can't explain in words how happy we all are in the family.

Few timelines which will help all my friends waiting for DM and Papers

1. Applied 03rd June 2010
2. Medicals rcvd - 22nd July2013 (NO other papers apart from medicals)
3. Medicals completed and ecas updated - 8th Aug2013
4. RPRF , PP and other documents requirement from NDVO - 15th Jan2014
5. All papers Send to NDVO - -22nd Jan2014
6. Ecas Updated with Decision made - 3rd Feb 2014
7. PP and Landing papers rcvd - 13th feb2014

NOTE : 1. No new PCC asked for . I Have Submitted the PCC in 2010 .
2. No interview

I have one of the rare most cases of not receiving any requirement at the time of Medicals and later on NO PCC requirement asked from NDVO. I was much tensed but finally .. It went fine...

God bless all and hope fully all the pending MI 1 cases will get over in next 15-20 days.
Congratulations....