Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Re: Got Visa Without DM LINE CHANGE In Status

neerajsood said:
After a long wait of four years and re medicals on 9th Dec 2013 got our passports but strange enough ecas still shows in process. Surprisingly they have given validity till 23rd march 2014 so just a month to go but more the problem is that my surname has been misspelled by them and its mentioned Sud instead of sood which is a clerical mistake because all my documents medicals and passport say otherwise. Sent a mail dont know when they will reply Any suggestion from any one what to do shall i go ahead and book my tickets , will they rectify this mistake at toronto airport on my landing papers very confused ...Thanks
congrats can u please give us your timeline how long it took for u 2 get stamped pps back after remedicals .regarding ur query i dont have any idea maybe some sniors might help like PRAHAR jee .

amanpreet77

Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
21 April 2012
Med's Done....
27 April 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
nirmalsoni said:
Anybuddy with category 3152 is pending or got visa
Hi. Me also have 3152 noc & waiting fir remedical...

Suruchi

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th March 2010
Doc's Request.
7th May 2010
AOR Received.
14th June 2010
IELTS Request
7th May 2010
File Transfer...
11th May 2010
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012 remed 3rd June 2014
Med's Done....
11th Dec 2012 remed 4th July 2014
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
amanpreet77 said:
Hi. Me also have 3152 noc & waiting fir remedical...
I am also waiting for remedical.

amanpreet77

Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
21 April 2012
Med's Done....
27 April 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
Suruchi said:
Can U PM me ur contact no.

amanpreet77

Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
21 April 2012
Med's Done....
27 April 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
Suruchi said:
Hi suruchi, have U sent them email about ur medical expiry and have U got medical received line in ur ecase?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Suruchi said:
Dear Suruchi

I wish all the best for you

Stay Blessed

prempatel1986

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Status updated with decision made
A long waited moment
Now just have to wait for few days to have back pp with maple leaf and copr

Thanks everyone
Good luck to all

shef

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2010
File Transfer...
18-05-2012
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
07-09-2013
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
Booked for 17th April 2014
Re: Got Visa Without DM LINE CHANGE In Status

Hi Neeraj Ji,

First of all Congratulations!!! Now, coming to your point, I will say ASAP run to CIC in Delhi and get this corrected. You just have a month and you may not want to waste waiting for their reply. Also, they may ask to submit the passport to them and then this may take long. You try to call them, if you get a satisfactory reply then ok, else just visit Delhi and get this rectified. Be prepared to wait for a day and hence book your hotel , just in case it takes time.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Shef

neerajsood said:
After a long wait of four years and re medicals on 9th Dec 2013 got our passports but strange enough ecas still shows in process. Surprisingly they have given validity till 23rd march 2014 so just a month to go but more the problem is that my surname has been misspelled by them and its mentioned Sud instead of sood which is a clerical mistake because all my documents medicals and passport say otherwise. Sent a mail dont know when they will reply Any suggestion from any one what to do shall i go ahead and book my tickets , will they rectify this mistake at toronto airport on my landing papers very confused ...Thanks

shef

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2010
File Transfer...
18-05-2012
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
07-09-2013
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
Booked for 17th April 2014
Hi All,
I can see a lot of responses to this Post. Let us try to analyze this before some of you get afraid of staying in Canada. Pal Ji, no offences to you , you must have tried your best.

If you see then Pal ji has landed just in November 2013. So, it is not even 3 months. Plus the time Pal ji has landed is absolute winters. Landing in Canada in winters in never advisable as the weather is very different from India and you definitely face a lot of difficulties adjusting.

Secondly, it is too early for anyone to give up. As advised by CIC always be prepared to support you and your family for atleast 6 months. So, in case you do not have required funds and just plan to show funds at immigration counter by lending it from friends/ relatives, then please do not do that. Have enough money for 6 months because this is the least time needed to settle.

Third, go mentally prepared for a tough life. We all here are accustomed to servants, drivers etc. There you have to do everything yourself, plus it is different country and getting into the system will always take time. While you are in your home country prepare yourself, brush up your english, get your credentials evaluated etc. get your visiting cards printed for giving them away at the job fairs which has 1-2 lines of short description written about you.
If in India and a person say comes from China or Africa etc and says that he/she has gone to XYZ university which is very good and he has worked in ABC company of which you have no idea, will you take that person for Job? probably no until you have no other option. Te goes with Canada. you are an outsider and you need to prove yourself. Try taking Volunteering opportunities as earliest you get in Canada so that you get some "Canadian Experience". Go to immigration services center, take help from them to get a mentor for yourself etc.
I would suggest if you have not taken CIIP already, please take it ASAP and know what should be expected.

I have myself not gone to Canada right now, though I was an immigrant back in 2000 and just stayed for 10 days and left my status as I felt that i was not prepared for the life there as I was just a fresher. Now, after 14 years I have 12 years of experience and international certifications with working with International companies. now I hope I will be better, though I am aware I will have to do a lot of hardwork searching for my first job. So, go prepared and not rush because you feel it is a good country to live in.

My another advice, that I have got from many of our seniors, if your occupation is not regulated, then for first 3-4 months the only job you should have is to search for a job. Do not rush to take survival jobs as they will drain you and you will not be able to go for interviews easily. You may differ in opinion. Yes, with regulated jobs there is no option but to go for survival jobs and then establish yourself.

Please do not panic... People in Canada have good and bad opinion both.Mostly if someone gets a job, usually they will have good things to say about Canada. Please, please prepare yourself, look for what type of jobs are available, prepare your resume. Get your funds in place, get certification if needed in your field (international ones).Prepare yourself to adjust to new environment, rules etc.

I may have gone overboard in responding, please accept my apologies if this hurts anybody's feelings. I just do not want you all to loose hope because one person is not able to settle. Give yourself at least 6 months and also chalk out what are your expectations from Canada.

Shef

pal83 said:
hello all.. after long back I am posting here. I am reached candana in month of november 2013..Life is not easy here. I am coimg back to india next month. All you have good job and good earning here at India they must think twice before come here.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
shef said:
Hi All,
I can see a lot of responses to this Post. Let us try to analyze this before some of you get afraid of staying in Canada. Pal Ji, no offences to you , you must have tried your best.

If you see then Pal ji has landed just in November 2013. So, it is not even 3 months. Plus the time Pal ji has landed is absolute winters. Landing in Canada in winters in never advisable as the weather is very different from India and you definitely face a lot of difficulties adjusting.

Secondly, it is too early for anyone to give up. As advised by CIC always be prepared to support you and your family for atleast 6 months. So, in case you do not have required funds and just plan to show funds at immigration counter by lending it from friends/ relatives, then please do not do that. Have enough money for 6 months because this is the least time needed to settle.

Third, go mentally prepared for a tough life. We all here are accustomed to servants, drivers etc. There you have to do everything yourself, plus it is different country and getting into the system will always take time. While you are in your home country prepare yourself, brush up your english, get your credentials evaluated etc. get your visiting cards printed for giving them away at the job fairs which has 1-2 lines of short description written about you.
If in India and a person say comes from China or Africa etc and says that he/she has gone to XYZ university which is very good and he has worked in ABC company of which you have no idea, will you take that person for Job? probably no until you have no other option. Te goes with Canada. you are an outsider and you need to prove yourself. Try taking Volunteering opportunities as earliest you get in Canada so that you get some "Canadian Experience". Go to immigration services center, take help from them to get a mentor for yourself etc.
I would suggest if you have not taken CIIP already, please take it ASAP and know what should be expected.

I have myself not gone to Canada right now, though I was an immigrant back in 2000 and just stayed for 10 days and left my status as I felt that i was not prepared for the life there as I was just a fresher. Now, after 14 years I have 12 years of experience and international certifications with working with International companies. now I hope I will be better, though I am aware I will have to do a lot of hardwork searching for my first job. So, go prepared and not rush because you feel it is a good country to live in.

My another advice, that I have got from many of our seniors, if your occupation is not regulated, then for first 3-4 months the only job you should have is to search for a job. Do not rush to take survival jobs as they will drain you and you will not be able to go for interviews easily. You may differ in opinion. Yes, with regulated jobs there is no option but to go for survival jobs and then establish yourself.

Please do not panic... People in Canada have good and bad opinion both.Mostly if someone gets a job, usually they will have good things to say about Canada. Please, please prepare yourself, look for what type of jobs are available, prepare your resume. Get your funds in place, get certification if needed in your field (international ones).Prepare yourself to adjust to new environment, rules etc.

I may have gone overboard in responding, please accept my apologies if this hurts anybody's feelings. I just do not want you all to loose hope because one person is not able to settle. Give yourself at least 6 months and also chalk out what are your expectations from Canada.

Shef
Shefali jee,

Thanx for posting such a motivating massage. I also wish that Pal ji had not had hasty retreat !!!

I have been here for about a year nd still in the process of settling down, despite the fact that I did some groundwork before landing AT MY CHOSEN PLACE.Canada is a land of opportunities. Those who are mentally tough nd are able to prove that how good they are to sell their capabilities have relatively an easy go . Mind it, this selling process involves strategically planned way. I had posted them in the forum earlier on nd u too have very methodically reiterated here.
Yes, CIIP sessions are very useful. Even if someone has not attended them, one can google on place one intends to land at.All the relevant information be gathered at the hindsight. Preparation of CANADIAN STYLE RESUME nd posting it on the Job Hunting site even before one lands at one's chosen place in Canada is a work on the right direction.There are NGO's and Govt. Agencies which are engaged to guide the new immigrants about a few things that are required to be on par with those which a Canadian employer may be looking into their prospective employable work force.
After all,we are in a Country where "CHALTA HAI" can not work. We have got to be positive and result oriented.Persistent efforts nd desire to succeed in the Canadian environment is key to inculcate the required confidence one may find good enough to land at a comfortable zone.

Let me brief as to how I could handle the initial pressure.Although, I already had my elder sister to guide me, but I was goaded to do things my way.The first step I learnt was how to "USE OF LOCAL TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM".Luckily, I got a few interview calls even during the first week of my landing .It gave me opportunity to learn quite a lot.So much so, the feedback I gathered proved blessing in disguise in context of updating my resume.I happened to volunteer in three organizations, the most prominent of them all being "HEART AND STROKE FOUNDATIONS,Canada". It gave me kind of experience, I could never ever think of if I were to remain India. It has helped me in my job hunt, at later stage.As said herein above,though still at settling stage,yet I can view the direction that I can move on,a few years down the line. I HAVE REGISTERED myself in the provincial Govt. approved professional organisation engaged in the field of my work experience, back home.God willing,it may be a launching pad for me in the coming years.Side by side, I have taken up courses to explore opportunity,elsewhere as well.

I would request PAL jee to rethink his decision nd work on it.At the same time,I would also request all my friends here in the forum not to get confused .Rather ,work methodically on their future plans. After all, we are professionals nd are well equipped to handle the situation.

Good luck and MAY GOD BLESS ALL !!!!
PARHAR51

TO DREAMLAND

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recd on 24th Feb '14
parhar51 said:
Shefali jee,

Thanx for posting such a motivating massage. I also wish that Pal ji had not had hasty retreat !!!

I have been here for about a year nd still in the process of settling down, despite the fact that I did some groundwork before landing AT MY CHOSEN PLACE.Canada is a land of opportunities. Those who are mentally tough nd are able to prove that how good they are to sell their capabilities have relatively an easy go . Mind it, this selling process involves strategically planned way. I had posted them in the forum earlier on nd u too have very methodically reiterated here.
Yes, CIIP sessions are very useful. Even if someone has not attended them, one can google on place one intends to land at.All the relevant information be gathered at the hindsight. Preparation of CANADIAN STYLE RESUME nd posting it on the Job Hunting site even before one lands at one's chosen place in Canada is a work on the right direction.There are NGO's and Govt. Agencies which are engaged to guide the new immigrants about a few things that are required to be on par with those which a Canadian employer may be looking into their prospective employable work force.
After all,we are in a Country where "CHALTA HAI" can not work. We have got to be positive and result oriented.Persistent efforts nd desire to succeed in the Canadian environment is key to inculcate the required confidence one may find good enough to land at a comfortable zone.

Let me brief as to how I could handle the initial pressure.Although, I already had my elder sister to guide me, but I was goaded to do things my way.The first step I learnt was how to "USE OF LOCAL TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM".Luckily, I got a few interview calls even during the first week of my landing .It gave me opportunity to learn quite a lot.So much so, the feedback I gathered proved blessing in disguise in context of updating my resume.I happened to volunteer in three organizations, the most prominent of them all being "HEART AND STROKE FOUNDATIONS,Canada". It gave me kind of experience, I could never ever think of if I were to remain India. It has helped me in my job hunt, at later stage.As said herein above,though still at settling stage,yet I can view the direction that I can move on,a few years down the line. I HAVE REGISTERED myself in the provincial Govt. approved professional organisation engaged in the field of my work experience, back home.God willing,it may be a launching pad for me in the coming years.Side by side, I have taken up courses to explore opportunity,elsewhere as well.

I would request PAL jee to rethink his decision nd work on it.At the same time,I would also request all my friends here in the forum not to get confused .Rather ,work methodically on their future plans. After all, we are professionals nd are well equipped to handle the situation.

Good luck and MAY GOD BLESS ALL !!!!
PARHAR51
"Where there is PAIN, there is GAIN"

Rajdeep_Punjab13

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Ludhiana
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Med's Request
26-06-2013
Med's Done....
08-08-2013
Interview........
Waived OFf
Passport Req..
15-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 3rd Feb2014
LANDED..........
Planning by 15th May2014
Hi Friends,

I hope almost all of us 2010( Till June) applicant got the VISA. If anyone is left , they should be either stuck for thir FOREIGN travel or some or the complex situations or just got Dm and waiting for VISA.

Can anyone help in getting the list of 2010 ( Till June) applicants not got their visa. This will really help for friends who all have not received either their DM or Visas.