+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Laboratory Technologist

AbebeMitiku

Oct 31, 2022
I am a highly recent medical laboratory science school graduate seeking a fulltime position in medical laboratory technologist where i can lend my knowledge of medical science analysis to help your organization improve medical laboratory science.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am a highly recent medical laboratory science school graduate seeking a fulltime position in medical laboratory technologist where i can lend my knowledge of medical science analysis to help your organization improve medical laboratory science.
There are no jobs on the forum. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Also you may be in a licensed job so look at the province you want to work in and see about licensing requirements.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is this a real job offer. Ask your employer to pay $1k and file for a LMIA. They will need to complete the paperwork to prove no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then you show your experience and apply for a closed work permit. What is the NOC? Does it require a licenses.