Medical is not processed, saying `Your action is required`

dipu.sust

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Hello,

I have been requested to perform a medical test on 26th April. On the next day, 27th April, I completed my medical along with my spouse (OWP) and baby (TRV). On 1st May, my spouse's (OWP) medical status changed to passed, however, there is no update in others' profiles. It's been 9 days since we did our medical, and weirdly, only one got the medical passed status even though all three of us completed medical tests on the same day and from the same clinic. We talked multiple times with the clinic personals, and they have said that our medical results were good. In this situation what should I do?

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Hello,

I have been requested to perform a medical test on 26th April. On the next day, 27th April, I completed my medical along with my spouse (OWP) and baby (TRV). On 1st May, my spouse's (OWP) medical status changed to passed, however, there is no update in others' profiles. It's been 9 days since we did our medical, and weirdly, only one got the medical passed status even though all three of us completed medical tests on the same day and from the same clinic. We talked multiple times with the clinic personals, and they have said that our medical results were good. In this situation what should I do?
it is stated in CIC website that it might take up to 14 days . i suggest that you wait until u complete your 14 days wait. then contact IRCC

Reactions: dipu.sust

dipu.sust

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Did they start your eligibility check?
Yes, my eligibility review has started. Non-SDS application.

Intended Session: Fall 2021

Application Submitted: 28 March, 2021
Biometric Collection Letter: 28 March, 2021
Biometric Completed: 29 March, 2021
Review of Eligibility: 12 April, 2021

Medical Requested: 26 April, 2021
Medical Done: 27 April, 2021

swarapriyan

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Yes, my eligibility review has started. Non-SDS application.

Intended Session: Fall 2021

Application Submitted: 28 March, 2021
Biometric Collection Letter: 28 March, 2021
Biometric Completed: 29 March, 2021
Review of Eligibility: 12 April, 2021

Medical Requested: 26 April, 2021
Medical Done: 27 April, 2021
May I know from which country you are applying?

dipu.sust

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Canada
Category........
STUDY
It's been 18 days since I completed my medical though clinic submitted the report on 30th April. It seems like this traumatic period is not going to end soon. Now the status is changed to 'We are reviewing your medical exam reports'. Does anyone have any clue what to expect regarding the medical exam decision?

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
It's been 18 days since I completed my medical though clinic submitted the report on 30th April. It seems like this traumatic period is not going to end soon. Now the status is changed to 'We are reviewing your medical exam reports'. Does anyone have any clue what to expect regarding the medical exam decision?
ircc stated that they have backlogs of medical examinations. it will take some time to process all of them. good news that they have received it and currently reviewing it. with current wave ircc stated that they will reduce the load on medicals for immigration so health workers can focus on other critical sectors. i don't want to scare you but sometimes it gets delayed if they found something and wants additional examinations. then expect up to 2 months of waiting :((( u might expect passed soon or request for additional tests. let me get this right. this was not upfront medical right ? they requested it from you after your eliglbity started right ?

Last edited:

dipu.sust

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Canada
Category........
STUDY
ircc stated that they have backlogs of medical examinations. it will take some time to process all of them. good news that they have received it and currently reviewing it. with current wave ircc stated that they will reduce the load on medicals for immigration so health workers can focus on other critical sectors. i don't want to scare you but sometimes it gets delayed if they found something and wants additional examinations. then expect up to 2 months of waiting :((( u might expect passed soon or request for additional tests. let me get this ? thsi was not upfront medical right ? they requested it from you after your eliglbity started right ?
Yeah, the medical exam request came exactly 14 days after the eligibility review was started. More importantly, I had a major open-heart surgery history when I was 3 months old. But now I am doing completely okay.

dipu.sust

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Canada
Category........
STUDY
I asked the physician regarding my past surgery and whether I will pass or not. She said it shouldn't create any problem though I am in doubt whether the physician is the final decision maker in terms of medical eligibility.

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
I asked the physician regarding my past surgery and whether I will pass or not. She said it shouldn't create any problem though I am in doubt whether the physician is the final decision maker in terms of medical eligibility.
they are not the final decision maker. they submit results and a worker from Canada health will review your file . don't worry. it means that they are taking time to make sure that you don't have anything that will bring heavy load to their health care system ( super expensive treatments ) . since they requested you medical. it means you passed eligibility :)) just sit and chill and wait your PPR. remember a watched pot never boils. if your application passes the normal processing time then rise a webform. all best friend

Reactions: dipu.sust

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Why don't you ask the panel physician to send you a copy the medical report that was sent to IRCC? That way you know exactly what was submitted: grading, physician's notes etc.

Reactions: demme343

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
ircc stated that they have backlogs of medical examinations. it will take some time to process all of them. good news that they have received it and currently reviewing it. with current wave ircc stated that they will reduce the load on medicals for immigration so health workers can focus on other critical sectors. i don't want to scare you but sometimes it gets delayed if they found something and wants additional examinations. then expect up to 2 months of waiting :((( u might expect passed soon or request for additional tests. let me get this right. this was not upfront medical right ? they requested it from you after your eliglbity started right ?
My nephew did medical on 12may from usa and his dr submotted on 14 may and same day in my acount it showed medical passed and 1 day later got bvl and next day got emailnfrom abudhabi ur file is final and u will get passport letter shortly

beekerr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Hey, did you receive any update? I have a similar case