+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical info????

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaggy said:
u r girl???
yaar kal main vi isnu aahi puchya si yaar kuch na kuch gadbad hai i am sure abt it isne kal main keha main male aa gaggy and i caught u buddy

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JASSIKK said:
can any1 plzz tell me medical wich ki ki doc chekup kardha hai and kinni der badh sadee kol medical di report mil jaani hain and also medical layi doc kehre kehra docs maangda hain???plzz tell majority of u hav already undergone med.......
After your medical, you will get one certificate (something like that!) which you have to submit at CHC Chandigarh. Don't forget to keep "one photocopy" of that medical certificate with you.

Why ?? In case of rejection this time (I really wish you get visa this time) you do not have to undergo medical again in your second application. All you need is to attach "that photocopy", as the same is valid for 1 year, with your application.

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
After your medical, you will get one certificate (something like that!) which you have to submit at CHC Chandigarh. Don't forget to keep "one photocopy" of that medical certificate with you.

Why ?? In case of rejection this time (I really wish you get visa this time) you do not have to undergo medical again in your second application. All you need is to attach "that photocopy", as the same is valid for 1 year, with your application.
tera kdu bnna ki bn gya where u have applied tte kithe rehna aj kal vaise wat is ur real name

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
hi,

I am from Himachal. Applied on 20th May at CHC Chandigarh with Pre Med. But even to this date, got "NO RESPONSE" :)

thanks.
main name vi puchya si vaise best of luck kdu classes shuru hn

happygarcha

Champion Member
Jan 15, 2011
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11 May 2016 | App Received: May 16, 2016
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2016 December 16, 2016. Updated Schedule A request
Nomination.....
Approved
AOR Received.
24th August 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
May 02, 2017
Med's Done....
May 08, 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
BG: 20 September, 2017 | DM: 02 December, 2017 | PPR: 07 December, 2017 (@5.30 PM Pacific Standard Time)
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Gsaa said:
main name vi puchya si vaise best of luck kdu classes shuru hn
abhimanyu aj kal fourm te gappi bade ho ge ha k nahe? He he he he

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happygarcha said:
abhimanyu aj kal fourm te gappi bade ho ge ha k nahe? He he he he
haan haan hahahahah it is not for u enfield burra na mnni asi hor kise nu kehne haa te us nu smj aa gya huna iss statement tu

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gsaa said:
haan haan hahahahah it is not for u enfield burra na mnni asi hor kise nu kehne haa te us nu smj aa gya huna iss statement tu
hope for the best... It doesn't what others say. Let's hope the best for everyone... :)

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
hope for the best... It doesn't what others say. Let's hope the best for everyone... :)
tenu vi best of luck tyaar reh aan hi vala hai ;D