+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical inadmissibility

Pinkdreams

Feb 3, 2020
Hello everyone. I have received my ITA and am currently completing my documents. My 4 year old child is a part of the application. She was born with a brain malformation. She has never had any issues common for this disease. Even then we got her treatment done and post surgery she is doing well and has no issues whatsoever. It's been almost 2 years since then. We only go for an MRI exam every year. Not taking any medications or anything. Would this still be an issue in our medical exam. I am taking all the past medical records with me
What else do I need to do?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone. I have received my ITA and am currently completing my documents. My 4 year old child is a part of the application. She was born with a brain malformation. She has never had any issues common for this disease. Even then we got her treatment done and post surgery she is doing well and has no issues whatsoever. It's been almost 2 years since then. We only go for an MRI exam every year. Not taking any medications or anything. Would this still be an issue in our medical exam. I am taking all the past medical records with me
What else do I need to do?
Will depend on the longterm prognosis