elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

Anyone who has done their medical in Dubai/UAE? Which clinic did you go to and how much were the charges?

Thank you

Reactions: Irfanuddin-jan

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
I live in Dubai. There are TWO hospitals in Jumeirah and One in Sharjah. Most people here seem to recommend the one in Sharjah. it is also cheaper than the ones in Dubai and they have E-Medical in Sharjah so they upload it directly. It is around 900 AED per adult if I remember right. And around 500 AED for the kid.

Reactions: Irfanuddin-jan

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
You can find the list here.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elzsb said:
Hi,

Anyone who has done their medical in Dubai/UAE? Which clinic did you go to and how much were the charges?

Thank you
Although you'll find clinics with panel physicians in both Dubai and Sharjah, I would highly recommend Dr. Abdullah Davoodbhoy at Al Zahra Hospital Sharjah. He is a highly experienced doctor and extremely courteous. To book an appointment, you may call 065619999. You'll have to carry your original passport and Canadian file number ( IME ) if applicable. The charges for adult is 840 dhs and for the child 325 dhs. You may contact the doctor directly at davoodbhoy@gmail.com in case you want to discuss something before going there.

Hope this helps.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
vabs200 said:
Although you'll find clinics with panel physicians in both Dubai and Sharjah, I would highly recommend Dr. Abdullah Davoodbhoy at Al Zahra Hospital Sharjah. He is a highly experienced doctor and extremely courteous. To book an appointment, you may call 065619999. You'll have to carry your original passport and Canadian file number ( IME ) if applicable. The charges for adult is 840 dhs and for the child 325 dhs. You may contact the doctor directly at davoodbhoy@gmail.com in case you want to discuss something before going there.

Hope this helps.
Yes, I went to him and he is good. The process is very smooth.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
vabs200 said:

Hope this helps.
thanks for the info.. now change my mind as I suppose to go to Jumeirah once MR receive.

thanks

Jojolove

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
UAE
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Guys please how many days I took for you to get MD request ?

Jojolove

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
UAE
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Hi,

Thank you
Would you tell me how many month it took for you to get MD request

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Hope this helps.
Thank you for suggesting Dr Abdullah. I just finished my medical and i must say i was very impressed with the efficiency and warmth of the staff. I only had a walk in appointment on Sat and even then they finished all the process in less that 2 hrs, for me and 2 kids. All the staff and Dr. Abdullah were very nice and helpful. Highly recommend them!!

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for suggesting Dr Abdullah. I just finished my medical and i must say i was very impressed with the efficiency and warmth of the staff. I only had a walk in appointment on Sat and even then they finished all the process in less that 2 hrs, for me and 2 kids. All the staff and Dr. Abdullah were very nice and helpful. Highly recommend them!!
Glad to know that you benefited from my recommendation. Always happy to help:)

Cheers and good luck with the entire PR process

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Hi all

Just to add, I would highly recommend Dr. Abdullah Davoodbhoy at Al Zahra Hospital Sharjah as well. I went there this morning, and was done within 50 mins. The staff were great, they all knew what the CIC Express Entry was and what the medical was for. I got my e-Medical print out and the results will follow on tomorrow. Cost 700AED.

Last edited:

Jojolove

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
UAE
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abudhabi

Hope this helps.
Hi
Could you please tell me after AOR how many month then you got the MR
Thanks