+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical In progress - Awaiting results from RMO - Please help

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
Finally received GCMS Notes (in 55 days)..Eligibility and Criminality passed..Medical In progress.

In Client details, medical for myself and daughter is showing passed. Spouse details are not given. When I assessed in more detail, I found that last update date in my section was 25th July whereas in my wife and daughters section, it was updated last 3 months back.

There was one note related to medical outstanding from RMO. My last update was made by RMXXXX. As I can't see the details for my spouse so I am just guessing that CIC seeks some review from RMO on my medical reports. As RM updated my details and next BF date is second week in August. So, I am expecting next update mid-august or before.

Experts - what's your say.

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
Vishal007 said:
September 2013 applicant. Medical and RPRF completed in April.
Buddy, just hang on, you have not even completed one year since you applied, It took more than 3 months for me from the day I paid RPRF to receive my PPR.

I would say just hang in there without any worries.

Good luck.

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
BigBee said:
Buddy, just hang on, you have not even completed one year since you applied, It took more than 3 months for me from the day I paid RPRF to receive my PPR.

I would say just hang in there without any worries.

Good luck.
Yes. I know that. I paid RPRF on 21st April and there is confirmation for the same in my GCMS notes. It's medical which is responsible for the delay.

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vishal007 said:
Yes. I know that. I paid RPRF on 21st April and there is confirmation for the same in my GCMS notes. It's medical which is responsible for the delay.
does your ecas say "Medical Received" ?