+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical has passed and Review of eligibility started - Ghost Update

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Congrats, happy for you. I haven't received anything so far, hopefully will get something today *fingers cross*; pray for me
Thank you! You will get the news soon. I know we all are anxious about it.
I received it in the midnight around 1.40 am. Just to give you an idea.

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Congrats, so it took a month to get the decision since it changed to "Application/Profile update" .
Thank you! Yes, more or less, but it has become difficult for me to predict anything during the waiting time, since there was uncertainty about travel restrictions, lockdowns etc in Canada.

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Hi. I submitted complete file on 1st December. Medical passed on 28th jan and AIP on 2nd feb. When can i expect ppr?
Generally, it takes minimum of 2-4 months to process the study permit application. I do not have much idea about AIP, but your timeline looks good. I guess you would be undergoing review for eligibility now, i am not sure. This stage could take its own time. But don't worry, the current trend with study permits seem to be fast and involves quicker responses. I think you should allow little bit of time, may be few more weeks. Your next update would probably be about correspondence letter or BVL.

Pavneetkb

Jul 12, 2019
Generally, it takes minimum of 2-4 months to process the study permit application. I do not have much idea about AIP, but your timeline looks good. I guess you would be undergoing review for eligibility now, i am not sure. This stage could take its own time. But don't worry, the current trend with study permits seem to be fast and involves quicker responses. I think you should allow little bit of time, may be few more weeks. Your next update would probably be about correspondence letter or BVL.
You’ve been of great help. Thankyou. And yes, my application status says We’re reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement.” How long will it probably take from here?

Pavneetkb

Jul 12, 2019
Hi, I got OPR/approval last night but (dated February 9), following the BVL the before evening. Your OPR/decision will be coming to you right away either today or tomorrow. You will be fine, don't worry.
Congratulations to you sir. You’re so kind. It’s nice of you to answer everyone’s query in these hard times.

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
You’ve been of great help. Thankyou. And yes, my application status says We’re reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement.” How long will it probably take from here?
Thanks. Like I said, you might either get a faster response or it might take its own time. Try to allow sometime, you eventually get your decision.

Congratulations to you sir. You’re so kind. It’s nice of you to answer everyone’s query in these hard times.
I'm just doing my bit here, so others could get an idea. Good luck!

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Okay, I have just checked your profile, and good to know that you are going for doctoral program, can I ask whether its MASc or PhD? Actu

Thank you sir, I have received my passport request just now
Congratulations! Now you feel better I think. Yes, I'm into the PhD program.