+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Furtherance - Sputum test

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Guys,

My file is stuck in London VO , Today i had received a response to a CSE that was raised on May 10th Stating that my spouses medicals are still under review my the medical team.

Medical Furtherance was received on 17th January and submitted on 31st January. The tests were for Sputum tests for TB. The panel physicians have given the sputum test that was done earlier that year in coordination with my spouses physician. They had insisted on not taking another Sputum test and told us that the eariler tests were sufficient .

Anyone in similar situation ? Please advice

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Guys,

My file is stuck in London VO , Today i had received a response to a CSE that was raised on May 10th Stating that my spouses medicals are still under review my the medical team.

Medical Furtherance was received on 17th January and submitted on 31st January. The tests were for Sputum tests for TB. The panel physicians have given the sputum test that was done earlier that year in coordination with my spouses physician. They had insisted on not taking another Sputum test and told us that the eariler tests were sufficient .

Anyone in similar situation ? Please advice
Is there any update on your case?

Was the medical passed after submission of Furtherance tests?