+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical furtherance letter and visa filing.

JacobJit

Feb 22, 2019
I had TB 6 years back and its cured wirh medicines. I did my medical for canada study permit and got a furtherance letter to do sputum test and x ray as their part to confirm its cured. So it takes 3 months to complete. So I want to know if it is possible to apply for visa now, as they already have my initial medical and they know that I have to do further checkup. So can someone please say
1.whether they accepy visa application prior to receiving final medical report?
2. If they accept visa application, then will hold it till 3 months to get my medical reports to arrive or they reject my application as it takes time.

Hargur nahal

Jun 1, 2019
I had TB 6 years back and its cured wirh medicines. I did my medical for canada study permit and got a furtherance letter to do sputum test and x ray as their part to confirm its cured. So it takes 3 months to complete. So I want to know if it is possible to apply for visa now, as they already have my initial medical and they know that I have to do further checkup. So can someone please say
1.whether they accepy visa application prior to receiving final medical report?
2. If they accept visa application, then will hold it till 3 months to get my medical reports to arrive or they reject my application as it takes time.
Have u cleared with ur medicals now ?? What is the whole procedure of these sputums tests nd all.. how much delay one should expect ?