g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,

I have got AoR on December 28, but I’m stuck in medical furtherance.:(

Some scars appeared on my chest x ray which I think are due to my allergic cough. However they want to confirm that it is not TB. So I have given samples for sputum test plus a new date (March 5 2019) is given for my chest x ray which is three months from my initial x ray.

So it is clear that my medical will not pass before mid March at least.:(

But I want to ask if they will start processing my application now or only when my medical will pass?

If the latter is the case, then it means that my file will not be touched before that??

@legalfalcon
Or anyone having such experience, please advise.

It is quite disturbing.:(:(

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all,

Some scars appeared on my chest x ray which I think are due to my allergic cough. However they want to confirm that it is not TB. So I have given samples for sputum test plus a new date (March 5 2019) is given for my chest x ray which is three months from my initial x ray.

But I want to ask if they will start processing my application now or only when my medical will pass?

If the latter is the case, then it means that my file will not be touched before that??

@legalfalcon

In such cases where you have been asked for additional medical exams, the processing of your file will start.

More details see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/medicals-preparation-expect-diagnosed-ailment-comprehensive-post/

Also see https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/imei_tuberculosis.pdf

Reactions: g90
Sep 17, 2019
Hi all,

@legalfalcon

Did they ask you for CT scan just after you got the furtherance letter?