+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Forms Not Received

Bikram032

Jul 29, 2013
Ï had applied for PR in FSW category. Last week I have received email stating that

"PLEASE READ NEW MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY - Medical forms and instructions have been emailed to you separately and you shall recieve the same in due course of time.

Please find attached correspondence which refers to your application for permanent residence."

But 7 days passed, I have not received any email containg Medical Forms and Instructions. As per above email I have to send all forms and medical within 45 days, otherwise my applicantion would be discard.

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Hi,

One of my friend has received two different emails from NDVO in 2 consecutive days , hope you have checked your spam folder as well.

If its been more than a week , then send a case specific query to visa office that you haven't received an email with medical instructions till date .

Bikram032

Jul 29, 2013
Thanks for Information.

I have already been checked spam folder also.

Moreover sent email to re-delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca on 28th July 2013. But still not received any reply. :(

gaggu06

Star Member
Sep 28, 2012
Baja Khana
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2015
AOR Received.
19-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Dont worry guys plz take a appointment from doctors.and go their hospital because they already recieve ur medical instruction.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Bikram032 said:
Thanks for Information.

I have already been checked spam folder also.

Moreover sent email to re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca on 28th July 2013. But still not received any reply. :(
Did you get any emails from them today ?

Bikram032

Jul 29, 2013
Still I have not received any Medical Form..Now my friend has suggested me....to consult with approved doctor....and go through medical exam...

So please suggest....

Also Is there any need to send passport with Medical and Fees (Right of Permanent Residence Fee)....

tej 79

Mar 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2010
Doc's Request.
july 2011
AOR Received.
23 feb 2013
File Transfer...
29 oct 2012
Med's Request
7 may 2013
Med's Done....
23 may 2013 received line on 6 june
Passport Req..
on 7th may but didnt received ?
iam waiting for their 2nd mail from the last 3 months no reply ? 3 mails and fax already sent to ndvo but no use waiting......................
they send me mail on 12july again in that they did not mentioned wat they want from my side ,all are sleeping in ndvo. don't wait and complete ur medical.

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
Bikram032 said:
Ï had applied for PR in FSW category. Last week I have received email stating that

"PLEASE READ NEW MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY - Medical forms and instructions have been emailed to you separately and you shall recieve the same in due course of time.

Please find attached correspondence which refers to your application for permanent residence."

But 7 days passed, I have not received any email containg Medical Forms and Instructions. As per above email I have to send all forms and medical within 45 days, otherwise my applicantion would be discard.
Same happened to me, email without forms, but dont worry, hard copy is to come after few weeks.

arora82

Jul 22, 2012
Similar is the case with me. I haven't received medical forms.
Its about 60 days before I received similar mail.

Some guys say about that mail is to do medical without forms from expert doctor.

But how we done without any medical form or without receiving mail in which name of the applicant is written to do medical.

arora82

Jul 22, 2012

Ratings: +0/-0

From Bikram032:

From tej79:

iam waiting for their 2nd mail from the last 3 months no reply ? 3 mails and fax already sent to ndvo but no use waiting......................
they send me mail on 12july again in that they did not mentioned wat they want from my side ,all are sleeping in ndvo. don't wait and complete ur medical.

Enquiry:

Similar is the case with me.I had applied under pnp.I received similar mail before 60 days,I'm also waiting for their next mail , May be strike one of the reason.

I want to enquire :tej79 also get similar mail & she had done her medical on the basis of similar mail received.

Can u suggest me the way how to do medical without receiving medical forms & without name of applicant written in mail whose medical has to done.

Plz reply me asap. Thanks in advance.
If possible can u copy the matter received in mail in reply.

Pages: [1]