+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical form

nieldan

Apr 6, 2014
HI! I just received an email from the visa section of the Canadian Immigration re: follow up my medical result and they said they are giving me 14 days to comply but I haven't received any previous email instructing me to have my medical check up, just a follow up email.The panel physician is asking me the Medical Form which the visa section failed to give it to me.I did emailed the visa section already but I'll wait again for their normal processing days which is 28 days.I'm afraid my application will be refuse because of the missing medical form.Help!

rajeeve6600

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
October 2013
Med's Request
February 2014
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
By Jesus's grace , May 2014
nieldan said:
HI! I just received an email from the visa section of the Canadian Immigration re: follow up my medical result and they said they are giving me 14 days to comply but I haven't received any previous email instructing me to have my medical check up, just a follow up email.The panel physician is asking me the Medical Form which the visa section failed to give it to me.I did emailed the visa section already but I'll wait again for their normal processing days which is 28 days.I'm afraid my application will be refuse because of the missing medical form.Help!
If your Visa office is New Delhi,

Please raise a Case Specific Enquiry(CSE) as soon as possible using the keyword "URGENT:" as the first word in the 'Your Enquiry' section , followed by the details of the issue.

Use the below link for CSE :

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

You may also write them an e-mail mentioning the keyword "URGENT:" in the subject :

DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca is the e-mail id.

All the best...

nieldan

Apr 6, 2014
Thanks but my Visa Office is in Manila, Phils.I did emailed them already on that inquiry site but I failed to mention the URGENT...and their instruction is not to flood inquiries with the same topic :-(

rajeeve6600

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
October 2013
Med's Request
February 2014
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
By Jesus's grace , May 2014
nieldan said:
Thanks but my Visa Office is in Manila, Phils.I did emailed them already on that inquiry site but I failed to mention the URGENT...and their instruction is not to flood inquiries with the same topic :-(
Hi nieldan,

Since your visa office in Manila, you may consider the below lines from their website :

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/enquiry-how_demande-comment.aspx

"…by phone

In order to best use our resources, we do not accept case-specific enquiries by phone. If your enquiry is urgent due to factors outside of your control, send an e-mail clearly indicating “URGENT” followed by the reason for the urgency."

Therefore, there is no harm in sending them an E-mail.

Also, if the reason is genuine, they wont mind sending CSE twice.

This is my personal opinion... :)

nieldan

Apr 6, 2014
Thanks much! I am hoping to get their reply as soon as possible coz this is only the way to give my family a much better future...to work in Canada :)