+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical for visitor

DogAdmirer

Jul 11, 2014
Hi,

I am perplexed about medical exam. I already went through medical exam on september when my spouse added me in the permanent residence application. It's less than 12 months. If i apply for visitor visa, do i need to go for medical exam again as it's only 6 months passed after my medical exam or shall i provide the same IME number to my visitor application.. As i heard that medical exam is valid for 12 months.

Thank You!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am perplexed about medical exam. I already went through medical exam on september when my spouse added me in the permanent residence application. It's less than 12 months. If i apply for visitor visa, do i need to go for medical exam again as it's only 6 months passed after my medical exam or shall i provide the same IME number to my visitor application.. As i heard that medical exam is valid for 12 months.
It's not mandatory to go through medicals for your TRV

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you for your reply.

when i try to apply online then in the required documents list , it's mentioned about the proof of medical exam in the visitor visa application.
That's likely because you said "yes" to the "have you done a medical" question. You can use the same receipt.