+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical for TRV - Time?

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
I have applied for my mother's tourist VISA at Abu Dhabi, VFS. I have received am email last night regarding the medical requirement, which I have got an appointment for tomorrow at Dubai.

I request the forum to suggest that how much time, it might take from the medical test date to get the passport with VISA, if everything goes in right direction. In another way, how much time the registered doctor will take to send the medical reports to CIC and how much time, further CC might take to issue the VISA?

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
I request the senior members of the forum to guide me to understand that hoe the medical examination information and data flows from the designated medical practitioner to the CIC. I have hot the medical examination at Dubai on 26th June 2014 so how the same would be provided to the CIC for my mother's TRV. Also, tentatively how much time it might take to get me the passport back from the CIC after this process.

Jamez424

Jun 24, 2014
Aggrawal said:
I request the senior members of the forum to guide me to understand that hoe the medical examination information and data flows from the designated medical practitioner to the CIC. I have hot the medical examination at Dubai on 26th June 2014 so how the same would be provided to the CIC for my mother's TRV. Also, tentatively how much time it might take to get me the passport back from the CIC after this process.
I applied for my mom in april for TRV at vfs and they didnt require any medical. And she got her visa on 25th june

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
I completed my mother's medical examination at Dubai on 1st July 2014 evening and the Doctor confirmed that the examination results would be sent immediately on 1st July 2014 evening itself through eMedical system. Now I am waiting for the response from the VISA Office, Abu Dhabi. I have also submitted the Travel Medical Insurance Certificate for the travel period specified and as per the purchased tickets.

I have purchased travel tickets for 14th July 2014 and pray GOD to get positive response prior to the same.

I request the senior members of the forum to please inform that is there chance of getting the response next week?

Jamez424

Jun 24, 2014
Yes cic doesn't reject visa for seniors... Im sure ull get it 5-6 days before selected departure.
My mom ticket was of first july we got her passport with visa on 25th june:.. They will send it before time.
Hope for the best God bless u.

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Thank you Jamez!

Infact I applied my mother's TRV first on 26th May 2014, which they rejected on 4th June 2014 for the reasons of "Travel History" and "Ties in Canada and in the country of residence". Thereafter, I resubmitted her application on 17th June 2014 with some more documents like her property document; her bank statements etc along with other documents which were submitted earlier.

I got her medical examination and Travel medical insurance requirement email on 24th June 2014, which I completed on 1st and 2nd July respectively.

Hoping, as you suggested that they do not reject TRVs for senior citizens and am also hoping to get her VISA prior to our travel date of 14th July 2014, from Dubai.

Jamez424

Jun 24, 2014
Aggrawal said:
Thank you Jamez!

Infact I applied my mother's TRV first on 26th May 2014, which they rejected on 4th June 2014 for the reasons of "Travel History" and "Ties in Canada and in the country of residence". Thereafter, I resubmitted her application on 17th June 2014 with some more documents like her property document; her bank statements etc along with other documents which were submitted earlier.

I got her medical examination and Travel medical insurance requirement email on 24th June 2014, which I completed on 1st and 2nd July respectively.

Hoping, as you suggested that they do not reject TRVs for senior citizens and am also hoping to get her VISA prior to our travel date of 14th July 2014, from Dubai.
Hi
You'll definately get her visa in a week. U must submitted complete application first time for ur mom. All seniors must submit property documents certificate from authorized engineering firm, that's the strongest document embassy can never reject visa for that ties to home country reason, second one is birth family information form from your country's id card office in which all members of family and their date of birth and relationship status is clearly mention. Thats it,
But still ill definately pray for ur mom she will get her pp stamped soon :) good luck dear,