+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical for PNP Immigration - Please advise

ramcis

Nov 30, 2007
Hello Friends,

I applied for PNP immigration when is was UAE and i have relocated from there now. I received email from Immigration officer in UAE (who is probably processing my application) in Dec 2013 asking me to provide updated personal information, address, reference letter from current employer and police certificate from country where i'm residing now. I took little longer to arrange all these and he recently send me a final notice stating that my application will be refused if i don't provide requested information in 30 days. I have sent the asked information after final notice and courier confirmed that office has received the shipment. However at the end of letter he also stated about medical result as below

----------------------------------------------------
With regard to the outstanding medical result(s), you must provide evidence that you and/or
your family member(s) have completed the medical exams (e.g. a copy of the Medical Report –
Section A IMM1017, a copy of the courier airway bill used to send the medical report to the
Canadian High Commission in New Delhi, India, etc.)

If you do not comply within the timeframe given, I will make a decision based on the information
on file which may result in the refusal of your application.
Sincerely,
Immigration Officer
----------------------------------------------------

He didn't ask for medical result in his previous email. I emailed him asking whether i have to submit medical result in 30days but he didn't reply yet. My understanding is Officer generally ask the medical result at the end of process when he has finished and approve the immigration.

Please advise what should i do.

Thanks

malfoy

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
SGVO then transferred to CEM
App. Filed.......
2-Feb-2012 (Online)
Nomination.....
19-April-2012
AOR Received.
5-Sept-2012 (CIO-NS); 29-Nov-2012 (SGVO)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
09-Jan-2014 (Requested transfer from SGVO to CEM)
Med's Request
04-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
11-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
15-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-May-2014
LANDED..........
19-Oct-2014
Medicals are requested before the approval of your visa application and it is usually asked around the same time they ask for your police certificates.
You should have received the IMM1017 forms for you and each one of your dependants. If you correspond thru email, check your spam mails, maybe they are there?

ramcis

Nov 30, 2007
malfoy said:
Medicals are requested before the approval of your visa application and it is usually asked around the same time they ask for your police certificates.
You should have received the IMM1017 forms for you and each one of your dependants. If you correspond thru email, check your spam mails, maybe they are there?
Thanks for the reply.

I checked my spam emails and didn't receive any forms beside the final notice PDF file that i mentioned previously. However i talked to one of panel physician and he scheduled the appointment for the medical test for me and asked me to bring copy of email i received from immigration office asking for medical on appointment day. Moreover he asked me to bring passport, 5 photos etc. He stated that he will send the result to immigration office electronically. I will also get test results.

So my question is that is this the way i will get my medical test done by my own or i have to first wait for IMM1017 forms to be received. Or otherwise i should ask the officer for these forms.

Regards