+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical for EE

SIDD007

Dec 18, 2015
Can i do Medical Exam from India instaed of Canada? There are few authorised centers in mycity in india
Please advise

coolrames

Feb 25, 2015
Yes.you can do it with panel physians mentioned on cic website cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.
It will go smoothly as most of them have online systems now and will be sent to CIC immediatley.

ramammad

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. When does the 12 month start counting? From the date of the test or from the date the results are finalized? Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramammad said:
Hi everyone. When does the 12 month start counting? From the date of the test or from the date the results are finalized? Thanks.
From the date CIC receives the results. About 7-10 days is the norm.

ramammad

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
From the date CIC receives the results. About 7-10 days is the norm.
Thanks for the reply. So, they receive the results 7-10 days after the appointment date or after the results are finalized? A bit confused.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramammad said:
Thanks for the reply. So, they receive the results 7-10 days after the appointment date or after the results are finalized? A bit confused.
After the appointment date.

hviveka

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Hey guys,
I am in a bit of a pickle here. I am an EE applicant and I got ITA back in December and when I tried to find an appointment at Kelowna, BC the earliest I got was in February. So, I went ahead and booked and provided appointment letter while submitting the PR application(else, my ITA would have expired).

-> Come February after I finish medicals, how can I upload the new documents?
-> Also, the eMedical office is asking me to "bring all papers I received from Immigration regarding the required medical exam". What documents is that? Any idea??

Appreciate your help guys..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hviveka said:
Hey guys,
I am in a bit of a pickle here. I am an EE applicant and I got ITA back in December and when I tried to find an appointment at Kelowna, BC the earliest I got was in February. So, I went ahead and booked and provided appointment letter while submitting the PR application(else, my ITA would have expired).

-> Come February after I finish medicals, how can I upload the new documents?

Use the CSE route ---> https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

-> Also, the eMedical office is asking me to "bring all papers I received from Immigration regarding the required medical exam". What documents is that? Any idea??

They want the ITA letter.

Appreciate your help guys..

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have created my EE Profile and expecting an invite in the next draw. Can I go for the medicals even before I get an invite? Or would this be questioned by CIC?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nshakelly said:
I have created my EE Profile and expecting an invite in the next draw. Can I go for the medicals even before I get an invite? Or would this be questioned by CIC?
No questions from CIC. 2 regulations apply though.

1. Medicals must be less than 6 months old at the time of applying to CIC.

2. Medicals are valid for 1 year and that determines the validity of your COPR.

The next draw is likely to be in first week of Feb. You can schedule medicals now if you're confident that you'll get an ITA in the next draw (you'll get an ITA if you have a 480+ score)

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is something minor like a little bit higher cholesterol going to affect the application?

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Score is 472 :(

Asivad - Are you predicting this draw cut off would be above 480??