+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical for dependents

msbookworm88

Oct 19, 2019
Hi everyone!

i have a 19 year old son who i filed for as a dependent on my PR application (filed last June 2021). He is visiting me for Christmas and will only stay for a month since he is enrolled in Uni. My question is, if he gets a request to do his medical while he is in Canada, can he have it done here? Or does he need to go back to the Philippines and have it done there since he lives in Manila and is just visiting me?

thank you in advance for your inputs.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone!

i have a 19 year old son who i filed for as a dependent on my PR application (filed last June 2021). He is visiting me for Christmas and will only stay for a month since he is enrolled in Uni. My question is, if he gets a request to do his medical while he is in Canada, can he have it done here? Or does he need to go back to the Philippines and have it done there since he lives in Manila and is just visiting me?

thank you in advance for your inputs.
Yes it can be done in Canada

Reactions: msbookworm88

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My question is, if he gets a request to do his medical while he is in Canada, can he have it done here? Or does he need to go back to the Philippines and have it done there since he lives in Manila and is just visiting me?
He can do anywhere in the world. If he has to make a bookig in advance it may not be realistic, but that's just a scheduling issue.

Reactions: msbookworm88