• general

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • private

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mousally

Dec 26, 2006
hi ,
iam a gp doctor willing to immigrate to canada , iam iraqi residing in uae , i had academic eilts 6.5 score , & my total score is 67 , but iam worried about the live theire for me , i think its quite difficult for doctors to start work immediatly , so how come i can manage with my wife & two kids in canada , any solution in the begining , pls help

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mousally said:
hi ,
iam a gp doctor willing to immigrate to canada , iam iraqi residing in uae , i had academic eilts 6.5 score , & my total score is 67 , but iam worried about the live theire for me , i think its quite difficult for doctors to start work immediatly , so how come i can manage with my wife & two kids in canada , any solution in the begining , pls help
Don't plan on practising as a physician in Canada! Depending on your training at the minimum you will have to write the exams and then obtain a residency, less than 8% of foreign trained physican are able to obtain a residency in Canada.

PMM

dstuffs

Jul 1, 2005
Karachi-Pakistan
Thats true, One of my friend who was an MBBS Doctor here in Pakistan studied Physiotherapy and after some time he did apply as a physiotherapist.

Now he is in Canada and appearing in exams to obtain a physician's certificate.

Regards.

shiva

Dec 19, 2007
hi can i have the address of your pakisthan friend. i am also a physiotherapist from india wanting to work in canada. pls help me. thanks