+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Expiry date

Sep 2, 2016
I'm planning to submit my profile today post ITA but not sure when would my medical expiry? As my medical was completed in two stages first one was basic (9 months ago) and the second one (completed 2 months ago) final one with the blood test, I'm not sure when does the result expiry?

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Am not sure of what medical you are referring to which you completed in "two stages"o_O

For Express Entry, you need to go POST ITA to a CIC designated clinic and specifically do an 'Upfront Medical Examination'.

You need the 'e-Medical Information Sheet' the clinic will give you immediately after your medical (same day) and upload a scan of it (and of your dependants, if any).

The VISA that will be issued will be valid till the validity of the medical, which is one year from the date you took it.

Sep 2, 2016
You can do that but it expires in one year.

Medical exams happen in two stages. Once when they hand out E-Medical Information and then the second one when you do a blood test.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm planning to submit my profile today post ITA but not sure when would my medical expiry? As my medical was completed in two stages first one was basic (9 months ago) and the second one (completed 2 months ago) final one with the blood test, I'm not sure when does the result expiry?
Alright.

Anyways Medical has an expiry of 12 months. In any case your medical is valid for almost 2 - 3 months. Submit the document, and medical will be assessed as pass provided no medical complications are seen. Usually document completeness check is done , and in case immigration officer needs a fresh medical he/she will let you know.

Submit without thinking too much as the medical will still be valid.
Good luck

Sep 2, 2016
Alright.

Anyways Medical has an expiry of 12 months. In any case your medical is valid for almost 2 - 3 months. Submit the document, and medical will be assessed as pass provided no medical complications are seen. Usually document completeness check is done , and in case immigration officer needs a fresh medical he/she will let you know.

Submit without thinking too much as the medical will still be valid.
Good luck
Starting Date for Calculating the 12 Month Validity Period of a Medical Certificate: the last medical assessment on file is the starting date for the 12 month validity of a medical certificate.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/assessing/validity-period-medical-certificate.html

It says last medical assessment..

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Starting Date for Calculating the 12 Month Validity Period of a Medical Certificate: the last medical assessment on file is the starting date for the 12 month validity of a medical certificate.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/assessing/validity-period-medical-certificate.html

It says last medical assessment..
Seems like you know the right answer, what then is the question o_O:confused: