+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Expired

S@VJ

Oct 22, 2020
Need help...... I had applied for May 2020 that time my medical was valid but then I had deferred it to Jan 2020 and my medical expired on August. In fact I've received AIP on 26th August but no update on my GC Key for medical.............Should I give medical again?

abinj

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Need help...... I had applied for May 2020 that time my medical was valid but then I had deferred it to Jan 2020 and my medical expired on August. In fact I've received AIP on 26th August but no update on my GC Key for medical.............Should I give medical again?
The validity at the time of application is what all matters. Or, they'll send you message if you have to give medicals again. My medical is also going to expire on coming 6th. :)

S@VJ

Oct 22, 2020
The validity at the time of application is what all matters. Or, they'll send you message if you have to give medicals again. My medical is also going to expire on coming 6th. :)
So if I have filed it in March then is it still valid?

abinj

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
So if I have filed it in March then is it still valid?
it should be valid. As per their recent webinar, they mentioned that they'll extend medical validity or they'll contact you through gckey or mail.

S@VJ

Oct 22, 2020
I had received medical request on 3rd of November. I gave it and now it shows medical passed on 25th November on my GC key. This is my second time applying for Canada after 1st refusal.... so I already have a BVL from the previous.... Now how much time will it take for final decision? I have also heard that there is possibility of lock down in Canada.... will this effect students again?

Randeep021996

Aug 14, 2020
I had received medical request on 3rd of November. I gave it and now it shows medical passed on 25th November on my GC key. This is my second time applying for Canada after 1st refusal.... so I already have a BVL from the previous.... Now how much time will it take for final decision? I have also heard that there is possibility of lock down in Canada.... will this effect students again?
when did you resubmitted your medical because i too got medical request and i submitted this passing monday

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
I got medical expired on Nov 2 got medical redo request on Nov 6 and did my medicals on Nov 9 and got updated on Nov 11.still waiting for ppr

Soontogo

Nov 17, 2020
I got my medical request on the 19th of November, and did my medical on the 25th November. It was updated on the 28th of November to medical passed, when can I expect PPR?

Soontogo

Nov 17, 2020
Egypt, the thing is should I pay the university’s housing application Bc the dead line is 15 December.

Sharan22

Mar 4, 2021
Hi, I'm in a similar situation. I gave my medical in March 2020 but had to defer my intake so couldn't apply for visa at that time. Now, I applied in January for Visa but my medical is about to expire in two days. Should I schedule another medical test or should I wait for their instructions? Also, can I directly make an appointment or would I need some document (I heard they send imm 1017e form) when you schedule a test after applying for your visa.