+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical expired at PPR-2, ECAS shows "Decision Made" before medical extension

jimran

Aug 15, 2012
Hello Fello members,

My family have undergone medical examination on 2nd April 2012.
Got a invitation call for PPR-1 in September 2012 but i informed london office about new baby.
New baby born in November 2012 and subsequently sent documnets related to new born baby.
I Got a revised call of PPR-1 in feburary 2013.
I Got a call of PPR-2 in March 2013 to send passports for visa stamping.
I Sent all passports to islamabad office in the first week of march 2013.
London office email me to reterive passports as our medical is near to expire on 2nd April 2013.
London office further instruct that new delhi office will advise about medical extension.
Therefore i Reterive all passports from islamabad office after 15 march 2013.

This week, ECAS shows "Decision made" (after expiry of Medical on 2nd April 2013) and without receiving any information related to medical extension or re-medical. Do you guys have any idea about "decision made" without completion of PPR-2 and without fresh instruction of medical extension?

Sag

Jun 11, 2013
Highly urgent.
Dear forum members
My family had gone through medicals on 20th of June 2012. Recieved PPR 1 in march 2013 recieved PPR2 on April 11 to submitt my original passports saying my immigrant visa is ready to be issued. I submitted my whole family original passports on 22 of April. 7 weeks have been passed, i have not heard amything from them. My medicals are expiring on 20th of June. I have sent emails to Islamabad as well as London office. On 6th of June I have got an email from London office saying they have sent my concerns to Islamabad high commision and they will let me know as soon as they will get a reply from Islamabad high commission.
We are running out of time. It's just 9 days left to our medical expiry. We are all set to leave with our suit cases packed. But the whole family is going through the worst ever time of our life, where we are extremely stressed and anxious to know that what has happened to our case and our passports. And what would happen if we couldn't get them before 20th.
Please help and guide me in this regard. Is this a normal procedural delay. Or we are being specially treated by the high commission.
Anxiously waiting for your suggestion.
Regards.

Majidqta

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Quetta, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
send with Docs
File Transfer...
13 Apr 2010
Med's Request
9 May 2012
Med's Done....
1 Jun 2012 Re-medical 3 Jul 13
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27 Aug 2013
LANDED..........
4 Oct 2013
My case is same with your case only difference is I didn’t received PPR2 and medical expired on June 2013 but I received mail from LVO that your file in queue to be issued, we will contact you shortly regarding the next step. After that medical was expired……..!
I check visa office policy regarding medical expire…

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op15-eng.pdf

It will help you and clear the visa office requirement.

Regards

jimran

Aug 15, 2012
Majidqta said:
My case is same with your case only difference is I didn't received PPR2 and medical expired on June 2013 but I received mail from LVO that your file in queue to be issued, we will contact you shortly regarding the next step. After that medical was expired........!
I check visa office policy regarding medical expire...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op15-eng.pdf

It will help you and clear the visa office requirement.

Regards
Dear, Plz update any further progress in your case? it has been 11 weeks (more than 2 & half months) since my medical expired and still i didnt hear any news for re-doing medical or medical extension. whats ur progress?

jimran

Aug 15, 2012
Sag said:
Highly urgent.
Dear forum members
My family had gone through medicals on 20th of June 2012. Recieved PPR 1 in march 2013 recieved PPR2 on April 11 to submitt my original passports saying my immigrant visa is ready to be issued. I submitted my whole family original passports on 22 of April. 7 weeks have been passed, i have not heard amything from them. My medicals are expiring on 20th of June. I have sent emails to Islamabad as well as London office. On 6th of June I have got an email from London office saying they have sent my concerns to Islamabad high commision and they will let me know as soon as they will get a reply from Islamabad high commission.
We are running out of time. It's just 9 days left to our medical expiry. We are all set to leave with our suit cases packed. But the whole family is going through the worst ever time of our life, where we are extremely stressed and anxious to know that what has happened to our case and our passports. And what would happen if we couldn't get them before 20th.
Please help and guide me in this regard. Is this a normal procedural delay. Or we are being specially treated by the high commission.
Anxiously waiting for your suggestion.
Regards.
Dear, Plz update any further progress in your case? it has been 11 weeks (more than 2 & half months) since my medical expired and still i didnt hear any news for re-doing medical or medical extension. whats ur progress?

Majidqta

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Quetta, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
send with Docs
File Transfer...
13 Apr 2010
Med's Request
9 May 2012
Med's Done....
1 Jun 2012 Re-medical 3 Jul 13
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27 Aug 2013
LANDED..........
4 Oct 2013
I have no idea due to strike. In your case it will be extension in your medical if there is no problem in last medical.
I send enquiry in my case, still there r quit and i am waiting for vo replying.