09-March-2014
Nomination.....
30-January-2014 (AINP Approval)
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
Med's Request
12-April-2014
Med's Done....
12-June-2014 (Med. have been Received Update)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting (DM on February-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hello;
We have applied for PR under provincial nominee category, we received an email from cic about medical exam, we went through our medical exam in Canada, our physician has submitted my medical on a time but they did not submitted medical for my wife, after 20 days my wife got a phone call that she needs to do her urine test again as they found some blood traces in it. So after her menstrual period she did her urine test again in which also doctor found some blood. Now our immigration physician suggested us go for urine test for third time and then she will submit her report what ever it will be. Our doctor also told that in this case your medical also may get recuse or cic may ask you to do some further tests. I just wanted to know can urine test failure refuse our PR application ? Please guide me though your knowledge , appreciate your help and support, thank you,
YS

vikramviks95

Oct 3, 2012
I am no doctor... but the idea of doing medical tests is to verify that the applicant is healthy and disease free.

You'll have to ask the physician about the blood in the urine.. and if it means anything.. PR is secondary.. first make sure your wife healthy...

Consult with the physician and check with CIC if they can give you an extension on the medical exam..

yo1984

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-March-2014
Nomination.....
30-January-2014 (AINP Approval)
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
Med's Request
12-April-2014
Med's Done....
12-June-2014 (Med. have been Received Update)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting (DM on February-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Thank you, we already consult our physician and going through all necessary tests, her health is prime priority with out any doubt, but I wanted know is blood on urine cause medical inadmissibility for Canada PR application? Just to information we filed our Application from with on the Canada. Should I ask immigration give one more chance to submit our medical after all tests and results? Is it possible Canada immigration reissue form for second time medical examination ? Reply appreciate thank you