App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Doc's Request.
10-10-2016
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
I have the ITA and now it's time for my medical exams but the doctor said to me that he can't book me an appointment because I don't have the form from the visa office how do I get this form and from who? The cic didn't sent me any form for my medical exam or a client id. So what can I do. Thank you.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Tell the doctor you need an upfront medical. Those can be done without any preliminary paperwork necessary.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No idea where you are from but you should have International Organization of Migration.
You should call them and explain that you need the medicals for Canada and you already have the ITA and also that you don;t get the forms sent to you by the visa office.

They should refer you to the certified clinics where you can do the medicals and according to what I spoke with them I can take the forms directly from the clinics.

Try it to see if this might be a solution ..

thenewbie

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dimitris said:
I have the ITA and now it's time for my medical exams but the doctor said to me that he can't book me an appointment because I don't have the form from the visa office how do I get this form and from who? The cic didn't sent me any form for my medical exam or a client id. So what can I do. Thank you.
Don't just go for any doctor, you need your medicals to be done by a CIC approved doctor.

Visit this link to find one near you: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Be sure to request for an upfront medical examination, no form / letter is required for this.