+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Examinations in Saudi Arabia to be sent to London Visa Office??

mystic_nayeli

Dec 3, 2010
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27, 2011
Nomination.....
September 17, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
March 7, 2013
Med's Done....
March 14, 2013 and CEM received it on March 28, 2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Hi guys,

I'm sort of in a bewildered situation. I just called the clinic in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia where I would be having my medical examinations.
First of all, my visa office is in Manila, however I am currently residing in Saudi Arabia. According to the letter sent to me - I'm pretty sure it is known to all, that if the applicant is out of the home country for a while then he/she can have his/her examinations done wherever he may be as long as the clinic or medical institution is accredited by the Canadian Immigration Office (Panel Physicians).

Upon asking the clinic about where the reports will be sent, the secretary replied that the reports are automatically sent to the London Visa Office since it is the Visa Office designated to process all applications from Saudi Arabia. She insisted that it won't be sent to the Philippines.

So how's that? I mean, does it actually work that way? It was clearly written in the letter sent to me by CIO that the medical report should be sent to an address which belonged to the Embassy of Canada in Manila.

I really need your inputs on this. I'm confused as whether I should go back to Manila to have my medical examinations done or I can just do it here in Saudi Arabia without having my reports sent to another visa office.

Thank you

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mystic_nayeli said:
Hi guys,

I'm sort of in a bewildered situation. I just called the clinic in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia where I would be having my medical examinations.
First of all, my visa office is in Manila, however I am currently residing in Saudi Arabia. According to the letter sent to me - I'm pretty sure it is known to all, that if the applicant is out of the home country for a while then he/she can have his/her examinations done wherever he may be as long as the clinic or medical institution is accredited by the Canadian Immigration Office (Panel Physicians).

Upon asking the clinic about where the reports will be sent, the secretary replied that the reports are automatically sent to the London Visa Office since it is the Visa Office designated to process all applications from Saudi Arabia. She insisted that it won't be sent to the Philippines.

So how's that? I mean, does it actually work that way? It was clearly written in the letter sent to me by CIO that the medical report should be sent to an address which belonged to the Embassy of Canada in Manila.

I really need your inputs on this. I'm confused as whether I should go back to Manila to have my medical examinations done or I can just do it here in Saudi Arabia without having my reports sent to another visa office.

Thank you
Send you a PM.... :)

mystic_nayeli

Dec 3, 2010
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27, 2011
Nomination.....
September 17, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
March 7, 2013
Med's Done....
March 14, 2013 and CEM received it on March 28, 2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Thanks a bunch ragluf :-D

kikakay

Oct 17, 2013
Hi! I am also in Jeddah and my visa office is in Manila. I'm just wondering what did you use in the courier collect? I'm in a dilemma here, because I was trying to arrange a prepaid courier collect but all the 4 companies told me they don't have this service. Fedex on the other hand told me that they can send my passport but they can't collect it back. The problem now is how will my passport and other documents will comeback here in Jeddah? What was your experience. Thanks in advance. :)