Oct. 14, 2011
AOR Received.
Feb. 13, 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 14, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar. 13, 2012
BlessedMe said:
did they text or call you for repeat xray? or sputum exam? if not, as long as you have provided the DMP documents and certification that you have completed your treatment and you are tb free, then you're good to go.. your medical result will be sent to VO for final decision by the Canadian Medical Officer..i know people who have cured tb and were issued visa already, you can find them in other threads..
Hi BlessedMe,

I filed my application at CEM but the DME sent my medical report in Ottawa, ON Canada. Do you have an idea if they sent it to the right place or they should send it to Philippines? I am worried coz this may cause delay. Thanks

morismemo

Jan 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its not an big issue of your cholesterol just try to fix it on normal level and if they demand, provide them the previous record of yours tests.

danreys

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Doc's Request.
Jan. 2011
Nomination.....
Dec. 16, 2011
AOR Received.
March 22, 2012
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
May 29 2012
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
Aug. 16, 2013 Inprocess
Interview........
Sept. 30, 2013 remedical
Passport Req..
Oct. 23, 2013 PPR (Nov. 15 2013) PP Sent
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22, DM Nov. 19, 2013 visa issue Dec 2, 2013 Visa received
BlessedMe said:
are you in PR visa application stage? in Philippines CE, AOR usually comes immediately before MR (just days between them)..in my case, my MR came 2 days before my AOR..
Hi BlessedMe,

Thanks for the info. Yes Im applying PR visa, I just received AOR from CIO and Im waiting for AOR in CEM Manila

B

BlessedMe

danreys said:
Hi BlessedMe,

Thanks for the info. Yes Im applying PR visa, I just received AOR from CIO and Im waiting for AOR in CEM Manila
so you have transfered your file to CEM? when did you get your LOA? AOR comes usually 2-4 months after paying for PR fee

danreys

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Doc's Request.
Jan. 2011
Nomination.....
Dec. 16, 2011
AOR Received.
March 22, 2012
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
May 29 2012
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
Aug. 16, 2013 Inprocess
Interview........
Sept. 30, 2013 remedical
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
BlessedMe said:
so you have transfered your file to CEM? when did you get your LOA? AOR comes usually 2-4 months after paying for PR fee

I got nominated December 16, 2011. As of December 1, 2011 they have new rule that if you are applying for provincial
nominee you must pass your documents to CIO (Sydney Nova Scotia) then if your documents are complete they will encashed
your processing fee you will receive an AOR from them CIO and they will transfer your documents to the visa office which you
indicate in your application. I dont receive yet AOR from CEM Manila. Iyon po bale dalawa ang nagpoprocess parang gumulo yata ngaun
di katulad dati pagkatapos makuha ang nomination pasa agad sa CEM Manila. Nakakainip ngang mag antay eh hehehe...tnx.

B

BlessedMe

pinoy16 said:
Hi BlessedMe,

I filed my application at CEM but the DME sent my medical report in Ottawa, ON Canada. Do you have an idea if they sent it to the right place or they should send it to Philippines? I am worried coz this may cause delay. Thanks
hi..the medical results should be sent to where the VO that process your paper... even if you are Filipino, if the VO handling your PR application is in Ottawa, it is where you should send the Med results... it can cause delay..has your ecas changed already? or are you notified of progress?

B

BlessedMe

danreys said:
I got nominated December 16, 2011. As of December 1, 2011 they have new rule that if you are applying for provincial
nominee you must pass your documents to CIO (Sydney Nova Scotia) then if your documents are complete they will encashed
your processing fee you will receive an AOR from them CIO and they will transfer your documents to the visa office which you
indicate in your application. I dont receive yet AOR from CEM Manila. Iyon po bale dalawa ang nagpoprocess parang gumulo yata ngaun
di katulad dati pagkatapos makuha ang nomination pasa agad sa CEM Manila. Nakakainip ngang mag antay eh hehehe...tnx.
ah so sa CIO na pala..ako December 19, 2011 ako nagsubmit but i still submitted sa CEM that's why i only have transactions with CEM..CEM will just do the background checking and verification and visa issuance...i think it's faster this way...

but based on other forum mates who submitted in CIO, they received AOR and MR within the same week, 2-4months after they paid for PR fee..you won't receive AOR from CEM as you already had it from CIO...and just wait, MR may be on it's way too...

try joining the thread too, Filipino rin sila with the title (to all Filipinos who submitted their application to CIO)...

danreys

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Doc's Request.
Jan. 2011
Nomination.....
Dec. 16, 2011
AOR Received.
March 22, 2012
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
May 29 2012
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
Aug. 16, 2013 Inprocess
Interview........
Sept. 30, 2013 remedical
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
BlessedMe said:
ah so sa CIO na pala..ako December 19, 2011 ako nagsubmit but i still submitted sa CEM that's why i only have transactions with CEM..CEM will just do the background checking and verification and visa issuance...i think it's faster this way...

but based on other forum mates who submitted in CIO, they received AOR and MR within the same week, 2-4months after they paid for PR fee..you won't receive AOR from CEM as you already had it from CIO...and just wait, MR may be on it's way too...

try joining the thread too, Filipino rin sila with the title (to all Filipinos who submitted their application to CIO)...
Oo nga parang mas maganda pa ang process dati kaysa bagong rules. Ok I will join the threads thanks for the info.

pinoy16

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 02, 2011
Nomination.....
Oct. 14, 2011
AOR Received.
Feb. 13, 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 14, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar. 13, 2012
BlessedMe said:
hi..the medical results should be sent to where the VO that process your paper... even if you are Filipino, if the VO handling your PR application is in Ottawa, it is where you should send the Med results... it can cause delay..has your ecas changed already? or are you notified of progress?
Ottawa just received our medicals last March 31 pero up to now ay wala pa update ang ECAS. I informed CEM that my medical report was sent to Ottawa but I don't receive any reply from them. Hope na di ma-delay application ko because of this

B

BlessedMe

pinoy16 said:
Ottawa just received our medicals last March 31 pero up to now ay wala pa update ang ECAS. I informed CEM that my medical report was sent to Ottawa but I don't receive any reply from them. Hope na di ma-delay application ko because of this
if there is no reply, then most probably they are in charge of the situation already...or maybe you will receive update after the holy week... my medical result was sent to CEM last March 29 and still no change of ECAS..maybe it's going to take a while 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

yuomap1120

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pinoy16 said:
Ask ko lang kung saan ba dapat i-send yung medicals mo? Sa CEM ba dapat? Kasi yung medicals ko sa ottawa din forward na dapat eh sa CEM. I emailed CEM pero wala din reply. And now i received a medical request. :(

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yuomap1120 said:
Ask ko lang kung saan ba dapat i-send yung medicals mo? Sa CEM ba dapat? Kasi yung medicals ko sa ottawa din forward na dapat eh sa CEM. I emailed CEM pero wala din reply. And now i received a medical request. :(
Did you have your medicals done outside of the PH? I recently had mine here in-country (Canada) and I was with others with PNP applications from different countries, all with their applications being transferred to VOs serving their countries. The receptionist gave us instructions that all our results will be forwarded to Ottawa for processing and notice of the completion of the IME and the results will just be sent to the respective VOs.

I was also instructed by the DMP that if I needed any added medical procedures done, if the results from the Lab tests required added exams/procedures, they (the DMP) will inform me and ask me to complete it. Then they will forward the complete results to Ottawa.

yuomap1120

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
Did you have your medicals done outside of the PH? I recently had mine here in-country (Canada) and I was with others with PNP applications from different countries, all with their applications being transferred to VOs serving their countries. The receptionist gave us instructions that all our results will be forwarded to Ottawa for processing and notice of the completion of the IME and the results will just be sent to the respective VOs.

I was also instructed by the DMP that if I needed any added medical procedures done, if the results from the Lab tests required added exams/procedures, they (the DMP) will inform me and ask me to complete it. Then they will forward the complete results to Ottawa.
i did my medicals here in canada.. My dmp said they forwarded my medicals to ottawa. But PH is my VO.. I dont know about my case coz im under family class..

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yuomap1120 said:
i did my medicals here in canada.. My dmp said they forwarded my medicals to ottawa. But PH is my VO.. I dont know about my case coz im under family class..
Common from feedback I am seeing on the forums here is that Medicals done in Canada get sent to Ottawa, not to the VO. Hmmmm

pinoy16

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 02, 2011
Nomination.....
Oct. 14, 2011
AOR Received.
Feb. 13, 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 14, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar. 13, 2012
yuomap1120 said:
My VO is Manila, Philippines. I did my medical here in US and DMP sent it to Ottawa too. After 2 weeks, my ECAS shows that my medical report have been received. So there would be no problem as to where they will send the medical reports as long as it is one of their regional offices. Goodluck to all of us and God Bless us all.