+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical examination

Feb 2, 2024
So i want to know what's going to be further process as i have done upfront medical examination and there was a scar in my chest x-ray they contacted me after a week so that i need to test my spuctum and they collected my sample now what will happen if they don't see any T.B in my sample will i be pass in medical test? and also they said they will take next x ray of my chest after 90days however the scar on my lungs will not be erased beacuse i was suffering from phonemounia in my childhood? Do i need to go under medical treatment again?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
So i want to know what's going to be further process as i have done upfront medical examination and there was a scar in my chest x-ray they contacted me after a week so that i need to test my spuctum and they collected my sample now what will happen if they don't see any T.B in my sample will i be pass in medical test? and also they said they will take next x ray of my chest after 90days however the scar on my lungs will not be erased beacuse i was suffering from phonemounia in my childhood? Do i need to go under medical treatment again?
You need to do xray after 90 days as asked by IRCC. Then they will assess both xrays and examine how to go ahead.