+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical examination

kami105

Jun 8, 2015
hello...i just received an email in which IRcc asked my wife to go for medical examination only but i also sponsored my son .so my question is they only ask to do medical if you are above 18 or they will send a separate email for my son medical examination???(he is two year old)

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
hello...i just received an email in which IRcc asked my wife to go for medical examination only but i also sponsored my son .so my question is they only ask to do medical if you are above 18 or they will send a separate email for my son medical examination???(he is two year old)
Child will have to do it as well. We received separate emails for each family member. Wait a few days to see if you receive the medical request for your son.

Chenzy

Apr 24, 2021
Hi im on the same situation. I only received 1 medical form and its only for me my husband also sponsored my daughter. I am worried right now.

kami105

Jun 8, 2015
Hello .its been a month now my wife done with her medical examination but still not get email for my son..

Chenzy

Apr 24, 2021
Same, I Still didn't received an email for my daughter's medical request its been 2 weeks since i did my medical and biometrics. Kindly update me here if theres anything new on your son's application. Im a litte worried right now cant stop over thinking.

Chenzy

Apr 24, 2021
No i only received for my wife and she done with it.still waiting for my son when they will send medical form…
I already received my daughter's medical request from immigration. It was delivered by mail not in my email though. The post office delivered it too late. Need to finish the medical exam befor May 19 but the approved medical clinic is fullybooked until May 21. So i dont know what will I gonna do.

kami105

Jun 8, 2015
I already received my daughter's medical request from immigration. It was delivered by mail not in my email though. The post office delivered it too late. Need to finish the medical exam befor May 19 but the approved medical clinic is fullybooked until May 21. So i dont know what will I gonna do.
So which mailing address they have send? Means in canada?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Send a webdorm to IRCC explaining that the earliest appointment available is May 21st. Wouldn't necessarily expect a reply before you go to the appoinment but it should be fine.

Chenzy

Apr 24, 2021
Send a webdorm to IRCC explaining that the earliest appointment available is May 21st. Wouldn't necessarily expect a reply before you go to the appoinment but it should be fine.
Thank you but what type of application should I select in the webform is it the "Sponsorship" or the "Replacement /Amendment to documents, Verification of status documents "?