+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical examination

123ddr

Dec 6, 2020
Hello! My problem related to Medical examination is a bit different and I would be grateful if I could get response to my following questions:
1) Can Panel physician call an individual for a sputum test done without any email or updates/request made in individual application status?
2) For your kind information, I just got enrolled in for my health examination on October 23, 2020, after 5 days of it, telephone call was made by a nurse from Panel physician office with a request to get my sputum test done (she said the panel physician indicated some spots on my chest X-ray so I need sputum culture done that takes 8 weeks for results to come). I get my stuptum tested on October 29, 2020. However, IRCC did not inform to get my sputum tested ( I did not receive an email or any status update in my application). Can panel physician aks us to do so without any information from IRCC? Do they have right to do so? Interestingly, after 3-4 days of my sputum tested, there was update in my application that my status on medical examination was updated as-we are reviewing the results of your medical examination. What does this mean? Do I have to wait for my sputum test results and then again have CXR done?

3) I could not find the information that panel physician has authority do so without the IRCC request neighter in the IRCC webside and panel physician's guideline set by IRCC ?

What's reality? Please suggest me!

Reactions: canadavisaQs

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
This is very normal and IRCC will not email you when they need more information on your medical, they will email the panel physician and the physician will contact you.

123ddr

Dec 6, 2020
Thank you very much for your kind information! Could you please kindly let me know when can we get our chest x-ray done after sputum test negative results obtained at 8 weeks time? At the same time when we receive the sputum test negative results or after one month later of it ? I am very much worried as the my deadline for my work as Postoc fellow is approaching. I would be really be more than happy if you could kindly suggest me!

Last edited:

123ddr

Dec 6, 2020
Thank you very much for your kind information to my earlier query! Could you please kindly let me know when can we get our chest x-ray done after sputum test negative results obtained at 8 weeks time? At the same time when we receive the sputum test negative results or after one month later of it ? I am very much worried as the my deadline for my work as Postoc fellow is approaching. I would be really be more than happy if you could kindly suggest me!