Not Required
Passport Req..
23/09/2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2014
LANDED..........
26/11/2014
Dear all,

I have applied online 2 weeks ago but did not submit an upfront medical examination. Since I am going to visit a VAC for my biometrics, I was thinking to do my medical as well but IOM told me that a medical will only be done when I receive a letter in MyCIC account, formally asking me to do so? Is it really so? I was thinking of expediting the process.

Regards,

-Brass

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
Brass said:
Dear all,

I have applied online 2 weeks ago but did not submit an upfront medical examination. Since I am going to visit a VAC for my biometrics, I was thinking to do my medical as well but IOM told me that a medical will only be done when I receive a letter in MyCIC account, formally asking me to do so? Is it really so? I was thinking of expediting the process.

Regards,

-Brass
two options for medical exam are:
1) do upfront medical examination from doctor approved by embassy.
2) do after the formal call by embassy.

if you really want to do medical now, then I would like to know following for giving answer appropriately:

on your online application, do you have the option to add documents to your existing application?? if yes, then you can attach medical examination result. (go to doctor and ask him to do upfront medical examination and then attach that will your online application if there is an option to add documents.)

if there is no option to add documents then you cannot do anything but wait.

raminkosha

Dec 2, 2013
Dear Brass,

What happened to your application, did you get your instruction for medical? have you done it? what is next? i am asking all these coz i am in the same situation.